- More Guns
- Some Bigger maps and of course the usual small/medium ones
- NO VEHICLES they were the worst part of World at War
- More weapon attachments, and you can use more than one (silencer + ACOG scope)
- More variety in weapon statistics, the range and mobility was the same for weapons of the same type (all guns don't weigh the same or shoot as far)
- More reason to prestige then just a new symbol (like world at war did with extra classes)
- Fix the knifing/meelee. I have missed knifes on stationary targets, and been knifed from 10 feet away.
- Customize your character (you shouldn't need a sniper rifle to have a ghillie suit)
- More weapon camo's
- headshots in cage match don't count towards total (stop people from boosting)
- Another great single player, maybe a bit longer
- Online achievements (not just single player)
- Web site for tracking stats (like with Halo 3)
- In game clan support (not just a tag beside your name, but actual clans)
- Firing from the hip should be less accurate without the steady aim perk
- More bonuses for long kill streaks. Maybe UAV at 3 kills, Airstrike at 5, Helicopter at 7, AI soldiers (their kills count towards yours) at 10, then start over again at 13.
- Rank up based on wins and kills, not just playing a lot.
I'll think of more later maybe.
Owner of: PS3, 360, Wii, DS, PSP, PS2, DC, and Xbox.
Most Wanted: Gran Turismo 5, Conduit, Assassin's Creed 2