Quantcast
Love what Microsoft is doing for the customers...giving them a choice

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Love what Microsoft is doing for the customers...giving them a choice

Max King of the Wild said:
or one can argue that microsoft stripped the console of extras so that when the person realizes that they need something else they are forced to buy it at a higher price.

Proof - recharge controller kit. Is MS giving the consumer a choice? Sure they are but what is the options here? Either buy batteries everytime the controller dies or get the MS recharge kit.... hm...

 

Replaceable batteries are better than an internal battery. What will you do when the internal battery can no longer hold a charge in your controller? Buy a new one? Rechargeable batteries can only be recharged a certain amount of times. Even if you can replace the battery in your PS3 controller after it dies, why make it so that you can't get to it without any technical know how? Buy a new controller or try to take apart your controller. Either way, your screwed (literally both ways) ~_n







VGChartz♥♥♥♥♥FOREVER

Xbone... the new "N" word   Apparently I troll MS now | Evidence | Evidence
Around the Network
Max King of the Wild said:
or one can argue that microsoft stripped the console of extras so that when the person realizes that they need something else they are forced to buy it at a higher price.

Proof - recharge controller kit. Is MS giving the consumer a choice? Sure they are but what is the options here? Either buy batteries everytime the controller dies or get the MS recharge kit.... hm...

 

I don't need Wifi.

Duracell batterys last me a loooong time.

I don't need a high defo dvd player.

 

So, I'm pretty glad M$ left that out to make the console cheaper for me to buy.



 

Exactly,

That is the point I want to make. 99.9% of all games can be play without the need of a HD. I do agree that microsoft do overcharged for their accessories but if you are short on money and just want to play great games, the arcade fits the need.

And if you want to play online and buy some DLC or preview trailers and Demos, a 60gb is a great option.

Don't getme wrong for the priced of $400.00, the PS3 is the ultimate console and you get alot for it. I love watching Blu Ray and playing MGS4 and Valkyria Chronicles on it. But the price is just still too expensive for alot of people compared to the 360 if they just want to play games.



Same here, who need WiFi?
Just plug it in (better speed) and that's it!

Replacable batteries are WAY BETTER than internal.

I have both (360 and PS3) and my 360 controller (with 2AA Enelopp rechargeable batteries) last WAY LONGER than my PS3 controller...

AND I HATE THIS:  My PS3 needs to stay "On" to recharge controllers... big letdown Sony...

Removable batteries FTW!



     

My Gaming Setup

Does Microsoft sponsor VGChartz now? I haven't been on in a while ~_~



______________________________

VGChartz forums: the new gamefaqs

Around the Network
Neoraf said:

Same here, who need WiFi?
Just plug it in (better speed) and that's it!

Replacable batteries are WAY BETTER than internal.

I have both (360 and PS3) and my 360 controller (with 2AA Enelopp rechargeable batteries) last WAY LONGER than my PS3 controller...

AND I HATE THIS:  My PS3 needs to stay "On" to recharge controllers... big letdown Sony...

Removable batteries FTW!

 

I recently bought a bunch of Eneloop AAs to replace the alkaline Duracells I was using before. I am very satisfied with them. I don't understand why anyone would want to use Microsoft's overpriced play & charge kit instead of using rechargable AAs.

I do see how people could complain about some of Microsoft's accessories being overpriced, but to complain that any of them are required is just crazy.



it's because they don't know Eneloop...

I'll never use Energizers or Duracells again... Eneloop is such an awesome technology.

Last a long, long... LONG time, never lose is charge when idle, fully rechargeable.
Way better than the internal batteries in the PS3 controller.



     

My Gaming Setup

Neoraf said:
it's because they don't know Eneloop...

I'll never use Energizers or Duracells again... Eneloop is such an awesome technology.

Last a long, long... LONG time, never lose is charge when idle, fully rechargeable.
Way better than the internal batteries in the PS3 controller.

 

Wow, and I thought Duracells were pretty good, can you get these Eneloop in the UK?



 

I use 15 minute rechargeable I-C3 batteries in mine. Beats the 360 recharge kit and PS3 controller charge times.

At least with the 360 recharge kit, it comes with a long cord and you can sit on your couch and play while it's charging. The PS3 controller comes with a short cord and depending on where your PS3 is set up, you have to stand up while you play or sit really close to the TV. Mine is set up on the top of my entertainment center and I have to stand. Add that to an extra cost if you need to buy a longer mini USB cable.







VGChartz♥♥♥♥♥FOREVER

Xbone... the new "N" word   Apparently I troll MS now | Evidence | Evidence
seece said:
Neoraf said:
it's because they don't know Eneloop...

I'll never use Energizers or Duracells again... Eneloop is such an awesome technology.

Last a long, long... LONG time, never lose is charge when idle, fully rechargeable.
Way better than the internal batteries in the PS3 controller.

 

Wow, and I thought Duracells were pretty good, can you get these Eneloop in the UK?

Probably, its Sanyo.
Go look on the Eneloop website.



     

My Gaming Setup