Quantcast
Locked: Would you rather live in Canada or USA?

Forums - General Discussion - Would you rather live in Canada or USA?

Canada -

- free healthcare
- no death penalty
- legal drinking age: 18
- Passing Grades in Schools: 50-60%
- prostitution legal
- legal dating age: 16 (used to be 14)
- legal downloading (for now)
- marijuana semi-legal
- 3 party system

U.S.A -

- private healthcare
- death penalty
- legal drinking age: 21
- Passing Grades in Schools: 60-70%
- prostitution illegal
- legal dating age: 18
- illegal downloading
- marijuana illegal
- 2 party system



Around the Network

Wait dating has a certain age before its legal? Never knew



i would rather live in the UK thank you very much.

i cant help but notice that you don't like USA for some reason



Wii/Mario Kart Wii Code:2793-0686-5434
sc94597 said:
Wait dating has a certain age before its legal? Never knew

 

 - actually 16 is the age of consent in Canada,



" Rebellion Against Tyrants Is Obedience To God"

prostitution isnt legal... and neither is marijauna. and its not a 3 party system. and the legal age isnt about "dating" .



"I like my steaks how i like my women.  Bloody and all over my face"

"Its like sex, but with a winner!"

MrBubbles Review Threads: Bill Gates, Jak II, Kingdom Hearts II, The Strangers, Sly 2, Crackdown, Zohan, Quarantine, Klungo Sssavesss Teh World, MS@E3'08, WATCHMEN(movie), Shadow of the Colossus, The Saboteur

Around the Network

and illegal downloading is not legal either.  and the drinking age is 19 in most provinces



"I like my steaks how i like my women.  Bloody and all over my face"

"Its like sex, but with a winner!"

MrBubbles Review Threads: Bill Gates, Jak II, Kingdom Hearts II, The Strangers, Sly 2, Crackdown, Zohan, Quarantine, Klungo Sssavesss Teh World, MS@E3'08, WATCHMEN(movie), Shadow of the Colossus, The Saboteur

Nirvana_Nut85 said:
sc94597 said:
Wait dating has a certain age before its legal? Never knew

 

 - actually 16 is the age of consent in Canada,

Well thats not dating is it?

 



sc94597 said:
Nirvana_Nut85 said:
sc94597 said:
Wait dating has a certain age before its legal? Never knew

 

 - actually 16 is the age of consent in Canada,

Well thats not dating is it?

 

 

It means to consent to sex, you don't have to be dating the person,lol. Mind you it used to be 14 till they got smart a few months ago.



" Rebellion Against Tyrants Is Obedience To God"

MrBubbles said:
prostitution isnt legal... and neither is marijauna. and its not a 3 party system. and the legal age isnt about "dating" .

 

 Actually in a sense it is a 3 party system because the NDP actually are showing decent numbers in the elections. Mind you for now it is dominated by the Conservatives and the Liberals but that could all change soon enough.



" Rebellion Against Tyrants Is Obedience To God"

MrBubbles said:

and illegal downloading is not legal either.  and the drinking age is 19 in most provinces

 

 Current laws with downloading in canada is that it is legal to download but illegal to upload copywrited material, go figure.



" Rebellion Against Tyrants Is Obedience To God"