Quantcast
Oculus Rift to be available for preorder January 6th, no price revealed yet

Forums - PC Discussion - Oculus Rift to be available for preorder January 6th, no price revealed yet

- a blog post in the official Oculus Rift website shared the news:

Today, we’re excited to announce that pre-orders for Rift will open on Oculus.com at 8am Pacific Time on January 6! We’ll be sharing everything you need to know to order your Rift on Wednesday when pre-orders go live.

-  every Rift comes bundled with  Lucky’s Tale and CCP’s EVE: Valkyrie

- no prices have been revealed yet

https://www.oculus.com/en-us/blog/oculus-rift-pre-orders-to-open-on-jan-6/

Anyone here planning on pre-ordering Oculus? Or buying it down the line?

VR breakthrough by SMI takes eye-tracking to the next level for current hardware



Nintendo is selling their IPs to Microsoft and this is true because:

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=221391&page=1

Around the Network

Considering my PC isn't nearly powerful enough to play Oculus Rift games, I won't get it. I don't know about Playstation VR either; from what I've heard it's pretty damn expensive.



PSN: SaltyCactus64

thepurplewalrus said:
Considering my PC isn't nearly powerful enough to play Oculus Rift games, I won't get it. I don't know about Playstation VR either; from what I've heard it's pretty damn expensive.

You could always get a second job.



Nintendo is selling their IPs to Microsoft and this is true because:

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=221391&page=1

AbbathTheGrim said:
thepurplewalrus said:
Considering my PC isn't nearly powerful enough to play Oculus Rift games, I won't get it. I don't know about Playstation VR either; from what I've heard it's pretty damn expensive.

You could always get a second job.

 

A second Job for half a month should be enough maybe even a week 



Netyaroze said:

 

A second Job for half a month should be enough maybe even a week 

Maybe a night would be enough, if you are hot and do some high-class prostitution.



Nintendo is selling their IPs to Microsoft and this is true because:

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=221391&page=1

Around the Network

We don't even know the final specs yet.



If you demand respect or gratitude for your volunteer work, you're doing volunteering wrong.

Preorders already? Yeesh, time flies.



I'm definitely getting a VR HMD this year. Am halfway through building my VR machine. Just got a meaty GPU to get and I'm all done, in the meantime I'm using the iGPU in my Skylake. Getting the GPU in May or June and the HMD in November.

Not sure which one I'm going to get, am learning towards the Oculus Rift because there's going to be more software for it and exclusives but if HTC's 'game changer' is big enough and it's reasonably priced I may switch to the Vive.

I really can't wait, I've been dreaming of VR gaming for around 30 years!



Seems oculos rift will flop so more i read



AbbathTheGrim said:

- no prices have been revealed yet

I think they are scared. They don't wan't 'do a Microsoft' and launch the most expensive VR headset, so they are waiting for Sony and HTC.





Don't copy random editorials.