Quantcast
What I want from an Order 1886 Sequel

Forums - Gaming Discussion - What I want from an Order 1886 Sequel

The Order seems to have done pretty well despite being a general dissapointment

Minor game spoilers inside

Openness in Levels

The story for me was pretty good , played by the beats a bit but enjoyable 

MULTIPLAYER!!! this game was built for multiplayer , modes versus other order knights , vamps , lycans and territory 

More battles against vampires , rebels and lycans

Maybe more characters ( 2-4 extra )to use in the game ( each with 5-6 hour mini campaigns )

a short 1st mission game bout galahad and his days as a trainee ( 3-6 hours )

gunplay was good , but i would want it better and more varied combat  , less QTEs , some platforming , smarter stealth more open ended levels

a brighter color palette

yeah thats what I want 



Around the Network

Have Naughty dog make it, ha.



No black bars



             

                               Anime: Haruhi                                                                                      Anime: Love Live
                              Nsfw Anime Thread                                                                             Join our Anime Threads!
                             Sfw Anime Thread                                                                                VGC Tutorial Thread

1. Better AI. This was probably the biggest contributor to the boring gameplay imho, the AI is terrible.
2. More impact when you fire. This is a big problem I have with Uncharted and Gears, too. You're shooting pea shooters apparently.
3. More enemy variety. There are four in the first one. You have head poking out barely above cover guy, aggressive power weapon guy, armored boss guy, and QTE werewolf.
4. Better writing. Story in the first was rather bland to me.
5. More actual game. I platinum'd it in under 7 hours and I would bet over half of that was cut scenes and walking sections.

I would also accept just doing #4, but releasing it on PSN for $10-20 instead of a freaking $60 retail title.



Do you seriously want a sequel to that QTE fest? .. damn



Around the Network
Emperorbach said:

The Order seems to have done pretty well despite being a general dissapointment

Minor game spoilers inside

Openness in Levels

The story for me was pretty good , played by the beats a bit but enjoyable 

MULTIPLAYER!!! this game was built for multiplayer , modes versus other order knights , vamps , lycans and territory 

More battles against vampires , rebels and lycans

Maybe more characters ( 2-4 extra )to use in the game ( each with 5-6 hour mini campaigns )

a short 1st mission game bout galahad and his days as a trainee ( 3-6 hours )

gunplay was good , but i would want it better and more varied combat  , less QTEs , some platforming , smarter stealth more open ended levels

a brighter color palette

yeah thats what I want 

 

So basically... You want an almost completely different game, but same setting and graphical fidelity. I agree.



Current gaming platforms - Switch, PlayStation 4, Xbox One, Wii U, New 3DS, PC

LordLichtenstein said:
Do you seriously want a sequel to that QTE fest? .. damn


with 600k sales , seeems inevitable , if one comes will like too see improvements



Cutting down on the QTEs
Longer campaign
Coop campaign
Less linear



If they can do something unique with MP involving the other species then sure. If not then don't bother.
Co-op would be very welcome however as you're normally with a partner anyway.
The gameplay was great but a few different enemy types would be great. Vampires were explored and lycans can have more section.



I am Iron Man

Emperorbach said:
LordLichtenstein said:
Do you seriously want a sequel to that QTE fest? .. damn


with 600k sales , seeems inevitable , if one comes will like too see improvements


I will never let myself get hyped by a RAD game. Never again.