Quantcast
Resogun League

Forums - Sony Discussion - Resogun League

DD_Bwest said:
Haha i got platinum in like a week, then noticed a gaf thread and saw a video of one of the best. man did i feel like a noob..

love the game and lots of fun to you guys, but id get my ass kicked ;) i think the best of my highscores was 430ish


So you wanna participate?



Around the Network
AndrewWK said:
DD_Bwest said:
Haha i got platinum in like a week, then noticed a gaf thread and saw a video of one of the best. man did i feel like a noob..

love the game and lots of fun to you guys, but id get my ass kicked ;) i think the best of my highscores was 430ish


So you wanna participate?


I may get into it in a month or so when im done school, To busy right now so all the time i do have to game is going towards other games.

 

Ill be watching this closely though



I am Torgo, I take care of the place while the master is away.

"Hes the clown that makes the dark side fun.. Torgo!"

Ha.. i won my bet, but i wasnt around to gloat because im on a better forum!  See ya guys on Viz

AndrewWK said:
Shinobi-san said:
AndrewWK said:


Thats true. Its just if we do every level on every difficulty then we have 12 scoreboards, but you what we can do both


Great!

Have you unlocked the 4th difficulty?


No I haven´t yet, Veteran is really freakin hard. I will eventually I hope


I find that finishing/surviving veteran isnt that bad...but keeping your multiplier up and getting a high score is really difficult especially because of the timing changes.



Intel Core i7 3770K [3.5GHz]|MSI Big Bang Z77 Mpower|Corsair Vengeance DDR3-1866 2 x 4GB|MSI GeForce GTX 560 ti Twin Frozr 2|OCZ Vertex 4 128GB|Corsair HX750|Cooler Master CM 690II Advanced|

Shinobi-san said:
AndrewWK said:
Shinobi-san said:
AndrewWK said:


Thats true. Its just if we do every level on every difficulty then we have 12 scoreboards, but you what we can do both


Great!

Have you unlocked the 4th difficulty?


No I haven´t yet, Veteran is really freakin hard. I will eventually I hope


I find that finishing/surviving veteran isnt that bad...but keeping your multiplier up and getting a high score is really difficult especially because of the timing changes.

What ship are you using?



AndrewWK said:
Shinobi-san said:
AndrewWK said:
Shinobi-san said:
AndrewWK said:


Thats true. Its just if we do every level on every difficulty then we have 12 scoreboards, but you what we can do both


Great!

Have you unlocked the 4th difficulty?


No I haven´t yet, Veteran is really freakin hard. I will eventually I hope


I find that finishing/surviving veteran isnt that bad...but keeping your multiplier up and getting a high score is really difficult especially because of the timing changes.

What ship are you using?

Initially started out using nemesis. But once i found out that overdrive is the main contributer to a high score i switched over to phobos. I pretty much always use phobos now. You?

I added you on PSN btw.. please accept :)



Intel Core i7 3770K [3.5GHz]|MSI Big Bang Z77 Mpower|Corsair Vengeance DDR3-1866 2 x 4GB|MSI GeForce GTX 560 ti Twin Frozr 2|OCZ Vertex 4 128GB|Corsair HX750|Cooler Master CM 690II Advanced|

Around the Network
Shinobi-san said:
AndrewWK said:

What ship are you using?

Initially started out using nemesis. But once i found out that overdrive is the main contributer to a high score i switched over to phobos. I pretty much always use phobos now. You?

I added you on PSN btw.. please accept :)


I usually use Ferrox, because with nemesis it takes too long to charge the overdrive and Phobos is far to slow. I will accept I am just not at home right now



You can add me. I'm not the best at this game but i'm trying to go for platinum.

Mmm_Fish_tacos



AndrewWK said:
Shinobi-san said:
AndrewWK said:

What ship are you using?

Initially started out using nemesis. But once i found out that overdrive is the main contributer to a high score i switched over to phobos. I pretty much always use phobos now. You?

I added you on PSN btw.. please accept :)


I usually use Ferrox, because with nemesis it takes too long to charge the overdrive and Phobos is far to slow. I will accept I am just not at home right now


I did not know that! I will try it out on some of my favourite levels and see if i can get a higher score.



Intel Core i7 3770K [3.5GHz]|MSI Big Bang Z77 Mpower|Corsair Vengeance DDR3-1866 2 x 4GB|MSI GeForce GTX 560 ti Twin Frozr 2|OCZ Vertex 4 128GB|Corsair HX750|Cooler Master CM 690II Advanced|

AndrewWK said:
Shinobi-san said:
AndrewWK said:

What ship are you using?

Initially started out using nemesis. But once i found out that overdrive is the main contributer to a high score i switched over to phobos. I pretty much always use phobos now. You?

I added you on PSN btw.. please accept :)


I usually use Ferrox, because with nemesis it takes too long to charge the overdrive and Phobos is far to slow. I will accept I am just not at home right now

Hmmm i tried out the other ships and it doesnt really match my play style. I also noticed that a lot of the highest scores are done using Phobos...im not sure what it means with the overdrive rating at 7 but im sure that has something to do with it.

I also prefer the damage output of phobos with normal attacks...the other ships deal less damage which means its more dangerous for me. I also dont really feel at a disadvantage with phobos when it comes to agility or boost...it just doesnt have thaaat much of an impact.

Have you tried phobos?



Intel Core i7 3770K [3.5GHz]|MSI Big Bang Z77 Mpower|Corsair Vengeance DDR3-1866 2 x 4GB|MSI GeForce GTX 560 ti Twin Frozr 2|OCZ Vertex 4 128GB|Corsair HX750|Cooler Master CM 690II Advanced|

Has anyone managed to save all the humans in the last stage? Mefitis (i think its called that)?

For some reason i cant seem to save the 10th human no matter what i do...i instantly bomb when i hear the voice and the human instantly dies in his little box. Nothing attacks him or anything like that...and its not possible that i missed the keepers...because i insta bombed...immediately after i bomb the human dies.

Weird.Am I missing something?



Intel Core i7 3770K [3.5GHz]|MSI Big Bang Z77 Mpower|Corsair Vengeance DDR3-1866 2 x 4GB|MSI GeForce GTX 560 ti Twin Frozr 2|OCZ Vertex 4 128GB|Corsair HX750|Cooler Master CM 690II Advanced|