Quantcast
PS3 demand bigger than PS4

Forums - Sales Discussion - PS3 demand bigger than PS4

Using the logic of some users here PS3 charted above PS4 só it must mean demand is over.



duduspace11 "Well, since we are estimating costs, Pokemon Red/Blue did cost Nintendo about $50m to make back in 1996"

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=8808363


Around the Network
Or maybe PS3 stock fully supplies demand and PS4 stock is 1/10 of demand. Just maybe...

Game of the year 2017 so far:

5. Resident Evil VII
4. Mario Kart 8 Deluxe
3. Uncharted: The Lost Legacy
2. Horizon Zero Dawn
1. Super Mario Odyssey

 



so many stupid threads. /lock

PlaystaionGamer said:
so many stupid threads. /lock

Agreed.



Around the Network
if u gonna lock these need to lock the wii u and vita threads, mainly cause there is 1000s of them already lol.

 

 

fatslob-:O said:

 

Hell no.



duduspace11 "Well, since we are estimating costs, Pokemon Red/Blue did cost Nintendo about $50m to make back in 1996"

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=8808363


Cobretti2 said:
if uthreads.a lock these need to lock the wii u and vita threads, mainly cause there is 1000s of them already lol.


Or lock mr. Puggsly threads.



duduspace11 "Well, since we are estimating costs, Pokemon Red/Blue did cost Nintendo about $50m to make back in 1996"

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=8808363


DonFerrari said:

Using the logic of some users here PS3 charted above PS4 só it must mean demand is over.


PS4 is not out yet in Japan, and stocks are still limited, this is why any comparison now is not reliable.

 PS3 is still an hot console, plenty of games and very cheap, the demand is still high. 

We should say Bravo to Sony, having two Consoles on Top, and a fantastic new Console, the most powerful, cheap, clever OS, great 1st party games coming and better version of multiplatform games(VS One and all the other consoles).  Congrats Sony !



PlaystaionGamer said:
so many stupid threads. /lock

It's amazing how Moderators are doing nothing here.  We should have some "quality control", to not be full of garbage like these all the time...