Quantcast
The PlayStation Mighty - First party games best Scores on Metacritic

Forums - Sony Discussion - The PlayStation Mighty - First party games best Scores on Metacritic

Tagged games:

Favorite Franchises:

Ape Escape 6 15.00%
 
Parappa The Rapper 0 0.00%
 
Gran Turismo 1 2.50%
 
Twisted Metal 0 0.00%
 
Ratchet & Clank 4 10.00%
 
Jak & Daxter 1 2.50%
 
God Of War 15 37.50%
 
Uncharted 12 30.00%
 
wipEout 1 2.50%
 
Killzone 0 0.00%
 
Total:40

 

http://img837.imageshack.us/img837/7061/54hs.png

I reunited the best scores through PlayStation first party titles... (had put Crash Bandicoot and Spyro because both were made by devs with several other titles, just notice they are not first party titles, but were exclusive games on the PS1)

Curious facts:

·        7 PS1 titles, notice that most of the first games do not appear on the Metacritic, like Crash Bandicoot and Medievil

·         9 PS2 titles on the list

·         1 PSP title on the list

·         10 PS3 titles on the list

·         God Of War with more titles on the list, 4 games (accounting GOW Collection)

·         Gran Turismo is on the list with 3 games

·         Uncharted, Ratchet & Clank and LittleBigPlanet show in the list with 2 games above 90 grades each

·         Only 2 titles reached a Perfect Score on IGN (yes I'm an IGN reader/fan), Uncharted 3 & The Last Of Us, both made by Naughty Dog

·         Killzone, Uncharted, Ratchet & Clank e Twisted Metal are the only series on the list where the first title didn't get a 90+ grade

o   First games of Crash Bandicoot & Spyro are not on MetaCritic

·         Ape Escape and Ratchet & Clank are the most "milked" games, both have 14 released (guess Ratchet got 15 with Into The Nexus)

·         Gran Turismo, Ape Escape, wipEout and Twisted Metal are the only PlayStation series to appear in every PlayStation console in history (except the premature consoles PS Vita and PS4)

 

PS.: Did it some time ago, so anything new let me know...

PS2.: Did put IGN because I'm fanboy of their site :P
PS3.:  Did put Crash Bandicoot and Spyro cause their games were awesome and best sellers from PS1 Era and Naughty Dog and Insomniac games made a lot of first party IPs for SONY



The Bitch is back! And better then ever! #BritneyReturns

SONY Bring them BACK for PS4 and VITA!

Around the Network
PlayMatt said:

 

·         Only 2 titles reached a Perfect Score on IGN (yes I'm an IGN reader/fan), Uncharted 3 & The Last Of Us, both made by Naughty Dog





I've played and beaten nearly every game on that list :D



Currently own:

 

  • Ps4

 

Currently playing: Witcher 3, Walking Dead S1/2, GTA5, Dying Light, Tomb Raider Remaster, MGS Ground Zeros

ps3-sales! said:
I've played and beaten nearly every game on that list :D



Cool! I still have a long way to go... :D



The Bitch is back! And better then ever! #BritneyReturns

SONY Bring them BACK for PS4 and VITA!

Aldro said:
PlayMatt said:

 

·         Only 2 titles reached a Perfect Score on IGN (yes I'm an IGN reader/fan), Uncharted 3 & The Last Of Us, both made by Naughty Dog



 

yeah man! No wonder they're also the developer with most games... 6!



The Bitch is back! And better then ever! #BritneyReturns

SONY Bring them BACK for PS4 and VITA!

Around the Network

Naughty Dog is the best developer of all time, in my opinion.



Currently own:

 

  • Ps4

 

Currently playing: Witcher 3, Walking Dead S1/2, GTA5, Dying Light, Tomb Raider Remaster, MGS Ground Zeros

Developers by how many games:
• Naughty Dog 6 games
• Japan Studios 4 games (5 with Ico/SOTC collection)
• Sony Santa Monica 3 games (4 with GOW Collection)
• Insomniac 3 games
• Polyphony 3 games
• Media Molecule 2 games (damn Tearaway!)
• Ready At Dawn 1 game
• Guerrilla 1 game
• Psygnosys 1 game
• Incognito 1 game
• ThatGameCompany 1 game



The Bitch is back! And better then ever! #BritneyReturns

SONY Bring them BACK for PS4 and VITA!

The rate of which Sony's top 3 studios release 90%+ games:

1. Sony Santa Monica have released 5 games, 3 scored 90%+, that's a rate of 60%... If you include the first hd collection, since GoW 1 & 2 were originally developed by them internally, that brings the average up to 66.7%.

2. Polyphony Digital have released 6 games (the prologues are just glorified demos, not including those), 3 scored 90%+, that's a rate of 50%.

3. Since being renamed to Naughty Dog they've released 12 games, 5 have scored 90%+, that's a rate of 41.67%.

I honestly dislike IGN, I guess it's because I'm more a PS fan and I can't stand Colin or Greg who happen to be the Sony guys there. GameInformer is easily my favourite big video game reviews publication.

Also I can't see the image you posted in the op, can't load up the link to imageshack either. Not my internet connection being slow since everything else is loading up super quick, curious to see what you put together.



JustThatGamer said:
The rate of which Sony's top 3 studios release 90%+ games:

1. Sony Santa Monica have released 5 games, 3 scored 90%+, that's a rate of 60%... If you include the first hd collection, since GoW 1 & 2 were originally developed by them internally, that brings the average up to 66.7%.

2. Polyphony Digital have released 6 games (the prologues are just glorified demos, not including those), 3 scored 90%+, that's a rate of 50%.

3. Since being renamed to Naughty Dog they've released 12 games, 5 have scored 90%+, that's a rate of 41.67%.

I honestly dislike IGN, I guess it's because I'm more a PS fan and I can't stand Colin or Greg who happen to be the Sony guys there. GameInformer is easily my favourite big video game reviews publication.

Also I can't see the image you posted in the op, can't load up the link to imageshack either. Not my internet connection being slow since everything else is loading up super quick, curious to see what you put together.


You can't see the list? try this http://img837.imageshack.us/img837/7061/54hs.png



The Bitch is back! And better then ever! #BritneyReturns

SONY Bring them BACK for PS4 and VITA!

Dat ND