Quantcast
Locked: PLAYSTATION Nation -The Legend

Forums - Sony Discussion - PLAYSTATION Nation -The Legend

How does this make you feel?

Happy 549 70.38%
 
Sad 17 2.18%
 
Scared 4 0.51%
 
Excited 4 0.51%
 
Angry 2 0.26%
 
Awful 7 0.90%
 
Total:583

I didn't see any secrets.

Uncharted PS4 gets my vote, but GT6 would be bigger for PS.
I think it's certain we'll get a release date, so I couldn't vote for that.



Around the Network
dsgrue3 said:
I didn't see any secrets.

Uncharted PS4 gets my vote, but GT6 would be bigger for PS.
I think it's certain we'll get a release date, so I couldn't vote for that.

You have to vote for the secrets

Well, a release date in 2013 for PAL territories isn't certain. They could very well delay PS4's launch there like they've done often before.



I would like to see a vita price cut, but I really would love some new 3rd party exclusives for the PS4 :D



I wish Sony make the Uncharted Trilogy collection or something for the PS3 :(

I want to get into the series but worried that they might release a trilogy collection XD.



    

Basil's YouTube Channel


                    

Everything available to vote doesn't really interest me because I want to see some new IPs, so I voted third party exclusives since there's a good chance that a third party exclusive would be a new IP.

I already own a Vita, so I didn't vote the Vita price drop, but I guess I want to see that more than what I did vote for, because Sony really needs to drop the systems price so it starts selling. That way developers actually start supporting it. I like the Vita, but zero interest in games that are exclusive for the console for atleast half a year. I purchased another Vita just so I could keep my 2.02 Vita exploited to play PSP homebrew, emulation, and PSP games that I own physical copies because the system is getting almost no support. I'm already getting Dragon's Crown for the PS3, but might just get it for the Vita as well to actually have something new on the system.



Around the Network
BasilZero said:
I wish Sony make the Uncharted Trilogy collection or something for the PS3 :(

I want to get into the series but worried that they might release a trilogy collection XD.

I'd say wait until October or so and if it isn't announced by then it won't be coming out. All of the games will be really cheap by then anyway. A possible future trilogy pack shouldn't stop you from buying the games o.O



kupomogli said:
Everything available to vote doesn't really interest me because I want to see some new IPs, so I voted third party exclusives since there's a good chance that a third party exclusive would be a new IP.

I already own a Vita, so I didn't vote the Vita price drop, but I guess I want to see that more than what I did vote for, because Sony really needs to drop the systems price so it starts selling. That way developers actually start supporting it. I like the Vita, but zero interest in games that are exclusive for the console for atleast half a year. I purchased another Vita just so I could keep my 2.02 Vita exploited to play PSP homebrew, emulation, and PSP games that I own physical copies because the system is getting almost no support. I'm already getting Dragon's Crown for the PS3, but might just get it for the Vita as well to actually have something new on the system.


There's always the "Other" option too . You should check out some of the indies on Vita if you haven't already on other platforms



pezus said:
dsgrue3 said:
I didn't see any secrets.

Uncharted PS4 gets my vote, but GT6 would be bigger for PS.
I think it's certain we'll get a release date, so I couldn't vote for that.

You have to vote for the secrets

Well, a release date in 2013 for PAL territories isn't certain. They could very well delay PS4's launch there like they've done often before.

I think Sony not releasing ps4 in all regions by the end of the year will be bad.  Unless MS is really having problems with their hardware heating and not focusing on preformance as their #1 priority, then they could delay it into 2014 and Sony would be fine probably.



More titles like Knack or Crash Bandicoot, I sort of grown tire of the mature rated games for a while. I just want some lighthearted, fun games that will put a smile on my face.



Don’t follow the hype, follow the games

— 

Here a little quote I want for those to keep memorize in your head for this coming next gen.                            

 By: Suke

pezus said:
BasilZero said:
I wish Sony make the Uncharted Trilogy collection or something for the PS3 :(

I want to get into the series but worried that they might release a trilogy collection XD.

I'd say wait until October or so and if it isn't announced by then it won't be coming out. All of the games will be really cheap by then anyway. A possible future trilogy pack shouldn't stop you from buying the games o.O

No but a huge backlog and a lack of funds will ;p.



    

Basil's YouTube Channel