Forums - Music Discussion - Tupac (2PAC) appears at Coachella 2012!

http://music-mix.ew.com/2012/04/16/tupac-hologram-coachella-video/

This is really awesome. I think in a very short time we'll have simultaneious live concerts for big starts all over the world. Real concert is in LA with perfect holograms being presented in major cities world wide at the same time.

Would you pay to see a 'live' concert that was a hologram of the live event? It would be perfectly identical to original with same lighting, sound, and visuals.



Around the Network
Been working out and taking care of himself hardcore while in hiding! Still has a stunning set of abs!

That is kind of cool. I would find it interesting to go to a show like that. He looks real from here.

 Bananaking was right, I was wrong. Like he always is. About the 3DS not selling at least 19.999 million in 2013...

So many possibilities... All I hope for is to live long enough for a "Holodeck" gaming experience

A gamer of SNES, N64, GC, Wii, Wii U, GB, GBC, GB Pocket, GBA, GBA-SP, DS, 3DS, PS, PS2, PS3, PSP, PS Vita, Xbox 360, Dreamcast, Casually a PC or Steam gamer & Smartphone

“Excuses are tools of the incompetent used to build monuments to nothing; for those who specialize in them shall never be good at anything else.” - A quote I read somewhere online.

My god. That's was some good shit Snoop Dogg was smoking! He was trippin' so hard we could see what he was hallucinating! Really, if I were in the audience and Tupac's ghost suddenly appeared, I would have run for my life.

Twitter: @d21lewis  --I'll add you if you add me!!

d21lewis said:
My god. That's was some good shit Snoop Dogg was smoking! He was trippin' so hard we could see what he was hallucinating! Really, if I were in the audience and Tupac's ghost suddenly appeared, I would have run for my life.

LOL! I'd think, I gotta have me some of that ..i§h†z Snoop is smoking! It's gotta be laced something



A gamer of SNES, N64, GC, Wii, Wii U, GB, GBC, GB Pocket, GBA, GBA-SP, DS, 3DS, PS, PS2, PS3, PSP, PS Vita, Xbox 360, Dreamcast, Casually a PC or Steam gamer & Smartphone

“Excuses are tools of the incompetent used to build monuments to nothing; for those who specialize in them shall never be good at anything else.” - A quote I read somewhere online.

Around the Network
That is so epic *_*

But you know if they do live events, they can do alot but wouldnt it be repetitive if its the same motions and stuff, they would have to make new ones lol.

BasilZero said:
That is so epic *_*

But you know if they do live events, they can do alot but wouldnt it be repetitive if its the same motions and stuff, they would have to make new ones lol.


THey could make it anything they want really.

However, my curiousity is in simply like normal television... i.e. having a camera film a live event and have stages throughout the world showing that exact same live even utilizing hologram technology. THis way its *almost* like a live event everywhere.

It'd be sweet.



superchunk said:
BasilZero said:
That is so epic *_*

But you know if they do live events, they can do alot but wouldnt it be repetitive if its the same motions and stuff, they would have to make new ones lol.


THey could make it anything they want really.

However, my curiousity is in simply like normal television... i.e. having a camera film a live event and have stages throughout the world showing that exact same live even utilizing hologram technology. THis way its *almost* like a live event everywhere.

It'd be sweet.

Oh man, talk about a revolution for "Pay-Per-Views", would be intense.



They should do MJ next

Without order nothing can exist - without chaos nothing can evolve.

"I don't debate, I just give you that work"- Ji99saw

Around the Network
Ji99saw said:
They should do MJ next

From what I read, it doesn't look like they would only do MJ, but the whole Jackson 5!



A gamer of SNES, N64, GC, Wii, Wii U, GB, GBC, GB Pocket, GBA, GBA-SP, DS, 3DS, PS, PS2, PS3, PSP, PS Vita, Xbox 360, Dreamcast, Casually a PC or Steam gamer & Smartphone

“Excuses are tools of the incompetent used to build monuments to nothing; for those who specialize in them shall never be good at anything else.” - A quote I read somewhere online.