Quantcast
Searching for BF3 squad buddies

Forums - Sony Discussion - Searching for BF3 squad buddies

Tagged games:

pariz said:
Andrespetmonkey said:
Yeah sure. My platoon is Easy Company, join it on battlelog and add me on PS3 (Andrespetmonkey) I'm usually playing with people so you'll always have people to play with, and we're pretty good :P
What's your psn?


Hey! I'll send and invitation right away...

Can you explain the platoon thing to me?

My psn username is arizna.

It's basically just a good way to see stats and info on yourself and the network of players you play with, you don't have to join it, but you can if you want :)



Around the Network

What time of day can you play and what time zone are you in?

StiC



My PSN is jman442 add if you want.

I'm still fairly new to the game, and I haven't played much recently so I'll be a little rusty. I'm good with tanks and other vehicles, but TERRIBLE with jets. I could make a good behind-the-lines medic or whatever.



IamAwsome said:
My PSN is jman442 add if you want.

I'm still fairly new to the game, and I haven't played much recently so I'll be a little rusty. I'm good with tanks and other vehicles, but TERRIBLE with jets. I could make a good behind-the-lines medic or whatever.
StiC said:
What time of day can you play and what time zone are you in?

StiC


I'll add you both.

I live in Buenos Aires and I normally play after 22.00, local  time.



You're only level 12.

 

It Just wouldn't work out....sorry. 



Around the Network
Persistantthug said:

You're only level 12.

 

It Just wouldn't work out....sorry. 

I don't know if you are talking to me but I guess you do. Actually I'm over 22 already but I can see how my skills could irritate some people. Nevermind and have fun then.



Persistantthug said:

You're only level 12.

 

It Just wouldn't work out....sorry.

Funnily enough I topped the leaderboard from around level 6 most of the time. (MVP 1,2,3).

Just sayin' dont base your judgement of peoples skills because of their levels, for all you know he may be a good supporting player (And in most cases you need those in BF3).

I would but I have a 360, me and a friend have actually been looking for additional squad members for a while.



Disconnect and self destruct, one bullet a time.