Quantcast
Mafia Round 19 - Sign Up Thread

Forums - General Discussion - Mafia Round 19 - Sign Up Thread

Signup List
1. Silver-Tiger
2. TruckOSaurus
3. Vetteman94
4. c03n3nj0
5. noname2200
6. Hephaestos
7. Khuutra
8. Nikells
9. Stefl1504
10. patapon 
11. theRepublic
12. Final-Fan
13. supermario
14. SciFiBoy
15. 
nen-suer
16. sabby_e17
17. 
18. 
19. 
20. 
21. 
22. 

Back Up List

1. RCTjunkie
2. 
3. 
4. 
5.




Around the Network

btw guys, what does a mafia's role pm look like ?

Is it OK if I send one PM to all the mafia members listing all their roles...they are supposed to know each other's roles and all, right ?

I've never been mafia... :/



GodOfWar_3ever said:

btw guys, what does a mafia's role pm look like ?

Is it OK if I send one PM to all the mafia members listing all their roles...they are supposed to know each other's roles and all, right ?

I've never been mafia... :/

Do it however you like. Just make sure your role descriptions are very specific and descriptive.



Khuutra said:
GodOfWar_3ever said:

btw guys, what does a mafia's role pm look like ?

Is it OK if I send one PM to all the mafia members listing all their roles...they are supposed to know each other's roles and all, right ?

I've never been mafia... :/

Do it however you like. Just make sure your role descriptions are very specific and descriptive.

I'll do the best I can to make this game kickass....



You are 3ever, immortal being bent on destruction and chaos. You have been tasked in killing the weakings by your leader. To fulfill your task you will be able to use your special night ability, "void", an ability so powerfull that if your target is visited during the night, he and all arround him will be sucked into oblivion. Unfortunately, unleashing this ability will render you powerless for the next few weeks. You will still have the possibility to consort with your comrads under the direction of your ruler and to hide amongst the sheeps in the day.

your leader should contact you soon.

 

That's what i'd do :p (had a little fun inventing there)



OoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoO

Around the Network
Hephaestos said:

You are 3ever, immortal being bent on destruction and chaos. You have been tasked in killing the weakings by your leader. To fulfill your task you will be able to use your special night ability, "void", an ability so powerfull that if your target is visited during the night, he and all arround him will be sucked into oblivion. Unfortunately, unleashing this ability will render you powerless for the next few weeks. You will still have the possibility to consort with your comrads under the direction of your ruler and to hide amongst the sheeps in the day.

your leader should contact you soon.

 

That's what i'd do :p (had a little fun inventing there)

You left out the part where the "leader" happens to be Kratos' mom...who needs to breastfeed 3ever so that he can begin his killing spree. 



You usually only list the player's role and give him a list of his allies:

You are Gaia. Basically, you're the Titan version of Kratos (i.e. you're willing to screw over anyone to get your revenge)

Special ability: Backstab Kratos. You can impair Kratos' progression and prevent him from using his powers for two nights but be wary Kratos might not feel like saving you later on.

Your Titan allies : supermario, TruckOSaurus and Hephaestos



Signature goes here!

TruckOSaurus said:

You usually only list the player's role and give him a list of his allies:

You are Gaia. Basically, you're the Titan version of Kratos (i.e. you're willing to screw over anyone to get your revenge)

Special ability: Backstab Kratos. You can impair Kratos' progression and prevent him from using his powers for two nights but be wary Kratos might not feel like saving you later on.

Your Titan allies : supermario, TruckOSaurus and Hephaestos

So the mafia aren't supposed to know each other's roles ? 



well they can talk... so they can tell each other :p



OoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoO

I wanna do it, I always wanted to see what this famous mafia game feels

Signup List
1. Silver-Tiger
2. TruckOSaurus
3. Vetteman94
4. c03n3nj0
5. noname2200
6. Hephaestos
7. Khuutra
8. Nikells
9. Stefl1504
10. patapon 
11. theRepublic
12. Final-Fan
13. supermario
14. SciFiBoy
15. 
nen-suer
16. sabby_e17
17. morenoingrato
18. 
19. 
20. 
21. 
22. 

Back Up List

1. RCTjunkie
2. 
3. 
4. 
5.