Quantcast
Locked: The most "Sexy" and "Sultry" Video Games

Forums - Gaming Discussion - The most "Sexy" and "Sultry" Video Games

Well that was slightly entertaining.



Tag - "No trolling on my watch!"

Around the Network
ssj12 said:
Girl Gamer Elite said:
The forum needs trolls, without trolls, there is no drama, without drama, there is nothing to discuss because everyone is then respectable and mature.

If super trolls like Gballzack are long gone, its a natural desire to find someone else in any way similar to them so that they can be turned into Gballzack which everyone claimed to hate but seem to miss so terribly. People like Ckmlb, MontanaHatchet, SSj12, Legend11 and Kber81 (All avid Hardcore Gaming enthusiast) want so very desperately for Gballzack (A Nintendo troll I assume) to still be here that they insist on turning every new Nintendo trouble maker into an alleged Gballzack clone account. It makes sense really why they want a Gballzack, If The Wii is murdering the Ps3 and 360 in sales, gobbling up all the franchizes and Nintendo gamers are for the most part mature and passive forum contributers, then there is a problem, because their is nothing for the haters to focus their contempt for casual gaming on. They need something Nintendo related that they can hate on and not be trolls themselves, that's what Gballzack was, the only thing Nintendo related that deserved hate. Without Gballzack here what did they do? They turned on the site and called the site and its mods Nintendo biased. They need Gballzack as their catharsis. Do people so easily forget how desperately others wanted to turn Soriku into Gballzack. How many people have you people seriously hung as Gballzack on this forum?

SSJ12 and Montana want me permabanned so are constantly trying to bait me into a situation where they can get away with it, so it makes sense why they would want to stir the pot. Others vary from bored Sony fanboys to the relative equivalent of Internet moral crusaiders who on principle alone take a stand against anyone who might be a returning individual who was permabanned.

Grow up Children, grow up.

i question you as Gball's last account did say she has multiple accounts on this site still unbanned andyour posting style and avatars are of a similar style to her's. Thats my beef with you. I dont care if you sleep with your Wii. I jsut dont like troll's and Gball is one of the worst if you cant tell be all the posts below she posted. Ya I'm trying to bait you, but jstu to test if you are truly Gball or your own person because with recent events we mods need to keep an eye out for her alt accounts and ban them asap before they start spamming the heck out of reasonable threads like this one.


i can tell tonight is going to be entertaining - ssj12



Seems like a long night. Two trolls from different factions united in their mission to spam VGchartz. Add the Spam Rangers and we have a very happy ending.



Satan said:

"You are for ever angry, all you care about is intelligence, but I repeat again that I would give away all this superstellar life, all the ranks and honours, simply to be transformed into the soul of a merchant's wife weighing eighteen stone and set candles at God's shrine."

ItsaMii said:
Seems like a long night. Two trolls from different factions united in their mission to spam VGchartz. Add the Spam Rangers and we have a very happy ending.

No, it's all Hus. 



naznatips said:
ItsaMii said:
Seems like a long night. Two trolls from different factions united in their mission to spam VGchartz. Add the Spam Rangers and we have a very happy ending.

No, it's all Hus.


 



Around the Network


Girl Gamer Elite said:
The forum needs trolls, without trolls, there is no drama, without drama, there is nothing to discuss because everyone is then respectable and mature.

If super trolls like Gballzack are long gone, its a natural desire to find someone else in any way similar to them so that they can be turned into Gballzack which everyone claimed to hate but seem to miss so terribly. People like Ckmlb, MontanaHatchet, SSj12, Legend11 and Kber81 (All avid Hardcore Gaming enthusiast) want so very desperately for Gballzack (A Nintendo troll I assume) to still be here that they insist on turning every new Nintendo trouble maker into an alleged Gballzack clone account. It makes sense really why they want a Gballzack, If The Wii is murdering the Ps3 and 360 in sales, gobbling up all the franchizes and Nintendo gamers are for the most part mature and passive forum contributers, then there is a problem, because their is nothing for the haters to focus their contempt for casual gaming on. They need something Nintendo related that they can hate on and not be trolls themselves, that's what Gballzack was, the only thing Nintendo related that deserved hate. Without Gballzack here what did they do? They turned on the site and called the site and its mods Nintendo biased. They need Gballzack as their catharsis. Do people so easily forget how desperately others wanted to turn Soriku into Gballzack. How many people have you people seriously hung as Gballzack on this forum?

SSJ12 and Montana want me permabanned so are constantly trying to bait me into a situation where they can get away with it, so it makes sense why they would want to stir the pot. Others vary from bored Sony fanboys to the relative equivalent of Internet moral crusaiders who on principle alone take a stand against anyone who might be a returning individual who was permabanned.

Grow up Children, grow up.

You live in some dream world i have no way to describe. No side has complete mature gamers, and saying so is only proving their point of how pro nintendo you are.

Calling us haters is one thing but calling ALL nintendo posters mature is just outragous. Considering we not only have proof of how pro nintendo this site is you really have no reason to talk.

Considering you should be permabanned by most of the comments you make doesnt suprise me.

Considering topics like these, i consider how normal or mature you really are.

 



                 With regard to Call of Duty 4 having an ultra short single player campaign, I guess it may well have been due to the size limitations of DVD on the XBox 360, one of various limitations multi-platform game designers will have to take into consideration-Mike B   

Proud supporter of all 3 console companys

Proud owner of 360wii and DS/psp              

Game trailers-Halo 3 only dissapointed the people who wanted to be dissapointed.

Bet with Harvey Birdman that Lost Odyssey will sell more then Blue dragon did.
Cadence said:
I'm Gballzack.

No I'm Spartacus...

Thanks to Blacksaber for the sig!

naznatips said:
ItsaMii said:
Seems like a long night. Two trolls from different factions united in their mission to spam VGchartz. Add the Spam Rangers and we have a very happy ending.

No, it's all Hus.


 How can you tell? IP? To me Hus, blue3, GranTurismo, PS3owner and others do not have posting styles that let you tell them apart. Let alone when they are spamming.



Satan said:

"You are for ever angry, all you care about is intelligence, but I repeat again that I would give away all this superstellar life, all the ranks and honours, simply to be transformed into the soul of a merchant's wife weighing eighteen stone and set candles at God's shrine."

Lost tears of Kain said:
Girl Gamer Elite said:
The forum needs trolls, without trolls, there is no drama, without drama, there is nothing to discuss because everyone is then respectable and mature.

If super trolls like Gballzack are long gone, its a natural desire to find someone else in any way similar to them so that they can be turned into Gballzack which everyone claimed to hate but seem to miss so terribly. People like Ckmlb, MontanaHatchet, SSj12, Legend11 and Kber81 (All avid Hardcore Gaming enthusiast) want so very desperately for Gballzack (A Nintendo troll I assume) to still be here that they insist on turning every new Nintendo trouble maker into an alleged Gballzack clone account. It makes sense really why they want a Gballzack, If The Wii is murdering the Ps3 and 360 in sales, gobbling up all the franchizes and Nintendo gamers are for the most part mature and passive forum contributers, then there is a problem, because their is nothing for the haters to focus their contempt for casual gaming on. They need something Nintendo related that they can hate on and not be trolls themselves, that's what Gballzack was, the only thing Nintendo related that deserved hate. Without Gballzack here what did they do? They turned on the site and called the site and its mods Nintendo biased. They need Gballzack as their catharsis. Do people so easily forget how desperately others wanted to turn Soriku into Gballzack. How many people have you people seriously hung as Gballzack on this forum?

SSJ12 and Montana want me permabanned so are constantly trying to bait me into a situation where they can get away with it, so it makes sense why they would want to stir the pot. Others vary from bored Sony fanboys to the relative equivalent of Internet moral crusaiders who on principle alone take a stand against anyone who might be a returning individual who was permabanned.

Grow up Children, grow up.

You live in some dream world i have no way to describe. No side has complete mature gamers, and saying so is only proving their point of how pro nintendo you are.

Calling us haters is one thing but calling ALL nintendo posters mature is just outragous. Considering we not only have proof of how pro nintendo this site is you really have no reason to talk.

Considering you should be permabanned by most of the comments you make doesnt suprise me.

Considering topics like these, i consider how normal or mature you really are.

 


 CONSIDERING HOW SAGGY YOUR MOM IS YOU MIGHT BE PREMATURE