Quantcast
Locked: Dear Microsoft, (FFXIII related).

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Dear Microsoft, (FFXIII related).

Dear Microsoft,

The only reason I was ever going to purchase a xbox360 was for Mass Effect. Than found out that Mass Effect is also going to the PC I just want to thank you again. Tonight, me and many others will be playing the former golden exclusive that XBOX360 owners touted about.

/SARCASM

Enjoy playing Final Fantasy XIII on your game system

and by all mean's have fun.

 



I AM BOLO

100% lover "nothing else matter's" after that...

ps:

Proud psOne/2/3/p owner.  I survived Aplcalyps3 and all I got was this lousy Signature.

Around the Network

modern warfare 2 isn't even in hd 720p and look how good that looks, 576p you say, haha technically it is hd but who cares, i know that both versions is going to look good regardless the minor differences, and yes the ps3 version looks better but not by a landslide so i mean who cares.



I have both a PS3 and an Xbox 360. At the moment, I'm in an Achievement war with a friend, therefore, I'll be getting Xbox 360 version.



 

 

 

 

 

mrpink said:
modern warfare 2 isn't even in hd 720p and look how good that looks, 576p you say, haha technically it is hd but who cares, i know that both versions is going to look good regardless the minor differences, and yes the ps3 version looks better but not by a landslide so i mean who cares.

Yeah, you really shouldn't care. 



 

good for you hehe



Around the Network
poroporo said:
Nightwish224 said:
poroporo said:
Such an outrageous price for a full-featured console.

Outrageous. :D


Yes, very outrageous especially if I didn't need all those features ;)

Not needing something doesn't mean its price is outrageous. Don't be a clown.


It's also just not wanting them. I have no need for blu ray. The price was outrageous though at the time, and I'm sure many agreed with it. I mean look how many people bought a PS3 after the price drop, yet that typically always does happen. Now it's very competitive / the price it should have been.



Everyone needs to play Lost Odyssey! Any opposition to this and I will have to just say, "If it's a fight you want, you got it!"

lol this thread won't end well....



it's the future of handheld

PS VITA = LIFE

The official Vita thread http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=130023&page=1

Then u will get hooked. ...... Then Sony will buy an exclusive for FFXIV. Then what?



Alic0004 said:
mrpink said:
modern warfare 2 isn't even in hd 720p and look how good that looks, 576p you say, haha technically it is hd but who cares, i know that both versions is going to look good regardless the minor differences, and yes the ps3 version looks better but not by a landslide so i mean who cares.

Yeah, you really shouldn't care. 

If that mean's more people get to play the game IM all for that,

that just increases the chance of more devlopment project's our way get made.

that's just 3rd party I am talking about though, you have to have some unique software for your platform that's why their is 1st and 2nd party to make that unique platform software.

 



I AM BOLO

100% lover "nothing else matter's" after that...

ps:

Proud psOne/2/3/p owner.  I survived Aplcalyps3 and all I got was this lousy Signature.

Nightwish224 said:

Dear Microsoft,

The only reason I was ever going to purchase a PS3 was for Final Fantasy XIII. Then E3 2008 happened. Who can forget that one? People were steaming with anger, the internet exploded 3 times, yet my face had illuminated with joy. Your company had ultimately saved me money from ever purchasing a PS3 at their outrageous price. I knew right then and there I made the best choice for an HD console purchase, which was your Microsoft Xbox 360 Elite console. I just want to thank you again. Tonight, me and many others will be playing the former golden exclusive that PS3 owners touted about.

 

 

 huh? weren't the cheaper PS3 and the 360 Elite at the same price? $400?

Anyway, people is still making these topics?

Nightwisg224, grow up!



Sorry for bad English.