Quantcast
Graves's Posts - page 1
Graves

    479

    L1: Ghost (21 until level 2)
    Graves
    • A male gamer
    • Joined on May 2nd 2009, last online on 27 April 2017.
    • Profile Views: 4,604
    • Forum posts: 387 times which averages 0 posts per day
    • User Reviews: 0 reviews
    •   VG$ 1,100.00
    Banned (Expires: 9th Jul 10)
    Permaban - Alternate IDs ~ DKII

    Badges: (view all)

    Leaving Limbo 100 posts on the gamrConnect forums.
    Mirror Image Awarded for uploading an avatar.

    Recent Posts

    < 1 - 20 of 394 <
    Write 90

    Ps3 on the brink of 24million Console's sold Worldwide

    in Sony Discussion on 31 July 2009

    Skittles said: Graves said: TrevDaRev said: Do people just think the Ps3 is just going to stop selling consoles? It's only in it's 3rd year it's gotten an impressive 24million units sold despite the constant slagging from people about the price etc etc. The PlayStation Consoles have a 10+yr life span, so the Ps3 has a good 7-8yrs ahead of it. Do you really think Sony will...

    Write 158

    PS3 now 70% Cheaper to Produce!

    in Sony Discussion on 31 July 2009

    JEDE3 said:Graves said:JEDE3 said:Graves said:JEDE3 said:Slimebeast said:So some people here actually believe that the PS3 only costs $250 to make now?Considering all evidence supports this conclusion... yes... it's logical to think this. Not everyone is like you and makes numbers up. What evidence? Nothing has been confirmed, just speculation. So it's speculation hearing the CEO say "70%...

    Write 46

    King Of Fighters IGN review "Go buy BlazBlue instead"

    in Gaming Discussion on 31 July 2009

    Darc Requiem said: Graves said: Darc Requiem said:Small roster, no Mai, shoddy on line play. WTF SNK Dubya Tee Eff!@GravesI bought MvC2 on XBLA, I want my money back. I also purchased MvC2 on XBLA and I'm a pig in shit. Its nice to break away from the typical fighters every now and then. I enjoyed MvC2 in the arcades and on Dreamcast despite it's flaws but the game...

    Write 158

    PS3 now 70% Cheaper to Produce!

    in Sony Discussion on 31 July 2009

    JEDE3 said:Graves said:JEDE3 said:Slimebeast said:So some people here actually believe that the PS3 only costs $250 to make now?Considering all evidence supports this conclusion... yes... it's logical to think this. Not everyone is like you and makes numbers up. What evidence? Nothing has been confirmed, just speculation. So it's speculation hearing the CEO say "70% reduction" ...never woulda...

    Write 158

    PS3 now 70% Cheaper to Produce!

    in Sony Discussion on 31 July 2009

    JEDE3 said:Slimebeast said:So some people here actually believe that the PS3 only costs $250 to make now?Considering all evidence supports this conclusion... yes... it's logical to think this. Not everyone is like you and makes numbers up. What evidence? Nothing has been confirmed, just speculation....

    Write 15

    wow I just experienced something Id never thought was true

    in Sony Discussion on 31 July 2009

    Yeah, I can't imagine a grown man using Home. Adults play WoW....

    Write 13

    Little King's Story only 15 , free shipping in UK!

    in Nintendo Discussion on 31 July 2009

    noname2200 said: Graves said: NiKKoM said: Graves said:This is why the Wii sells the most software. Just about every 3rd party game drops the price quickly. Quickly? It's been out here in Europe for 3 months.. and most of the time only the UK drops the price.. I guess 3 months isn't fast enough in the Wii universe. Also plenty of Wii games drop in price after a...

    Write 90

    Ps3 on the brink of 24million Console's sold Worldwide

    in Sony Discussion on 31 July 2009

    perpride said: leo-j said: Graves said: TrevDaRev said:They will do it, Sony has always put there full support behind it's consoles. You mean the successful ones that generated money? Well seeing as they have put alot more effort on making the PS3 the best gaming experience available from SONY's consoles, and are touting this 10 year life cycle.. who...

    Write 22

    A 50$ price-cut just isn't enough

    in Sony Discussion on 31 July 2009

    Well 360 sales went though the roof when it hit $200. So $350 might not have the impact people hope. Definitely not the impact $300 would have....

    Write 158

    PS3 now 70% Cheaper to Produce!

    in Sony Discussion on 31 July 2009

    According to a article in March they were losing $40 per console.http://www.joystiq.com/2009/05/15/report-sony-losing-about-40-on-each-ps3/With that said, I'm not buying the PS3 only cost about $250 to produce....

    Write 46

    King Of Fighters IGN review "Go buy BlazBlue instead"

    in Gaming Discussion on 31 July 2009

    Darc Requiem said:Small roster, no Mai, shoddy on line play. WTF SNK Dubya Tee Eff!@GravesI bought MvC2 on XBLA, I want my money back. I also purchased MvC2 on XBLA and I'm a pig in shit. Its nice to break away from the typical fighters every now and then....

    Write 46

    King Of Fighters IGN review "Go buy BlazBlue instead"

    in Gaming Discussion on 31 July 2009

    KylieDog said:Don't buy Blazblue, go buy Street Fighter IV instead. Or even Marvel vs Capcom 2. I didn't care for the Guilty Gear series so I'm not dying to play Blazblue either....

    Write 13

    Little King's Story only 15 , free shipping in UK!

    in Nintendo Discussion on 31 July 2009

    NiKKoM said: Graves said:This is why the Wii sells the most software. Just about every 3rd party game drops the price quickly. Quickly? It's been out here in Europe for 3 months.. and most of the time only the UK drops the price.. I guess 3 months isn't fast enough in the Wii universe. Also plenty of Wii games drop in price after a few months in the US as well....

    Write 49

    Why Buy Unproven Titles Day 1?

    in Gaming Discussion on 31 July 2009

    Squall_Leonhart said:Well i bought an unproven title recently, being inFamous, and it turned out to be one of the most fun games i have played this generation so far!I think it is a risk that is taken when it comes to buying these games day one, but it can be worth it :-) Well that's a 1st party game. People get excited for much lower quality games, like The Conduit....

    Write 90

    Ps3 on the brink of 24million Console's sold Worldwide

    in Sony Discussion on 31 July 2009

    perpride said: Graves said: perpride said: Graves said: perpride said: Graves said:Good for Sony, it'll surpass the PS1 and PS2 in no time. /thread. It's not exactly a good thing that it took PS3 this long to (almost) hit 24 million. Still, for a console who people thought would not make it to 2008, especially considering it is still at a very high...

    Write 90

    Ps3 on the brink of 24million Console's sold Worldwide

    in Sony Discussion on 31 July 2009

    TrevDaRev said:They will do it, Sony has always put there full support behind it's consoles. You mean the successful ones that generated money?...

    Write 49

    Why Buy Unproven Titles Day 1?

    in Gaming Discussion on 31 July 2009

    KungKras said:Because playing something before the internet becomes filled with opinions on the game is special. When a bunch of websites say a game isn't good. There's a strong possibility its not good. ...

    Write 90

    Ps3 on the brink of 24million Console's sold Worldwide

    in Sony Discussion on 31 July 2009

    TrevDaRev said:Do people just think the Ps3 is just going to stop selling consoles? It's only in it's 3rd year it's gotten an impressive 24million units sold despite the constant slagging from people about the price etc etc. The PlayStation Consoles have a 10+yr life span, so the Ps3 has a good 7-8yrs ahead of it. Do you really think Sony will produce the PS3 for the next 8 years? I mean 10...

    Write 49

    Why Buy Unproven Titles Day 1?

    in Gaming Discussion on 31 July 2009

    I don't even like paying full price for great games. There's only a handful of games I can justify paying $60 for. I mean $60 could get me a couple HJs....

    Write 46

    King Of Fighters IGN review "Go buy BlazBlue instead"

    in Gaming Discussion on 31 July 2009

    Xen said:IGN's saying what I've been saying for a month now, lol. But nobody cares what you say. Nothing is official until IGN confirms....

    < 1 - 20 of 394 <

    Game Stats

    Graves hasn't added any games yet!