Do you have a videogame company that you used to be a fan of, but don't like anymore? Guess what? In this thread you are now president of that company. Steer them back to the greatness that once was!
I'll go first...
2. Get Rare to make Banjo 3.
4. Make Killer Instinct into a fighting game, that you can actually buy complete on day 1. No more of these greedy DLC packs.
5. Heavily court Japanese publishers/developers so that games like Nioh, Neir Automata, Ni No Kuni 2, etc. don't get delayed or not released on XB1.
6. Release your games in a finished state.
7. Give XB1 some mouse/keyboard functionality, and allow RTS/4X games to be published to XB1.
8. Contact From Software and bring back Chromehounds.
In the Bleeding Edge thread you were going on about how Microsoft was the one forced a multiplayer game on Ninja Theory.
So if your were incharge of Microsoft, you would force Rare to make Banjo 3? Though I guess al that goes out the window when it's about a game you like.
Also #7 is already a thing. They added it in last year.
#3 is already beginning to take place, slowly but surely. You first had the MCC announcement, now Gears 5 is also on Steam, day one. It's only a matter of time.
#1 Has been rumored for the longest time, it's all but confirmed.
I also agree with #6. Sea of Thieves was launched with next to content. State of Decay 2 was very, very buggy at launch. Recore was unfinished, and felt like they finished it for the Definitive edition, which was a year after launch. #4 I agree with too.
Overall good list, tho MS is already doing a couple of these things right now.
edit: best way to do Banjo is outsource it to a talented external studio that really wants to make the game.
Bet with Intrinsic:
The Switch will outsell 3DS (based on VGchartz numbers), according to me, while Intrinsic thinks the opposite will hold true. One month avatar control for the loser's avatar.