Your comment also reaching without any counter argument
lmao how can I be the one reaching when it's engadget who are the ones making the claim here not me
literally re-watch their video or hell even just re-read your own summary that you posted
- Sony Days of Play. Okay? Literally anyone can have a sale at any time and everyone has E3 sales.
- Everyone has these style of presentations now, Nintendo Directs, Inside Xbox, even Stadia. If it's considered to be "E3" by engadget just by whatever means you happen to get your info at any time of the year then Nintendo has multiple E3's per year and Microsoft has E3 every month.
- This was going to happen regardless of whether Sony went to E3 or not, those PS4 games and multiplats weren't going to just magically disappear. It's no different from Sony advertising Microsoft games as well when they show third party games.
- Wow, you mean the distributor for something is gonna advertise it? Shocking.
- Literally based on what, because it got announced first? That's not how this works, if it were then I guess Microsoft has dominated the buzz ever since last E3 when they merely mentioned that they were working on their next console.
- Yes, and the PS5 announcement was also an indirect announcement for the Next Xbox. It goes both ways.
- Again, that game was gonna be shown whether or not Sony was at E3, just because they don't go doesn't mean it's not gonna be shown. The only way would be if they had a marketing deal with Sony, hence why Modern Warfare was nowhere to be found.
Literally every point made in this video was either completely irrelevant towards E3, made no sense, or could be applied to absolutely anyone else as well. This was heavy reaching at its finest, it's like the person didn't wanna admit Sony wasn't at E3 so they came up with these "reasons" for how it was secretly their master plan and that they actually were there.
Again, I understand the overall point they tried to make, but the "reasons" to support it were absolute nonsense and destroy the entire thing.Last edited by FloatingWaffles - on 11 June 2019