Updated my list. In the time since my last update (late January), I've finished Pokemon Let's Go Eevee, Wargroove and Donkey Kong Country: Tropical Freeze. I've dropped Dark Souls into my 'stalled' pile with Smash Ultimate and Breath of the Wild Master Mode; I'm more likely to go back to the latter two than Souls. Just started Banner Saga 2 and Tales of Vesperia; bought Undertale and Final Fantasy IX so added them to the 'Planned' list.
Following the February Direct, BoxBoy and BoxGirl, Hellblade, Super Mario Maker 2, Fire Emblem: Three Houses, Astral Chain, Dragon Quest XI S and Zelda: Link's Awakening have been added to my 'Planned' pile. Considering some other things in the eShop sale like Starlink, Phantasy Star and Valkyria Chronicles, as well as summer releases like Marvel Ultimate Alliance 3 and Daemon X Machina.
- Blossom Tales
- Hyper Light Drifter
- Banner Saga 1
- Pokemon Let's Go Eevee
- Donkey Kong Country: Tropical Freeze
- Tales of Vesperia Definitive Edition
- Banner Saga 2
- Dark Souls Remastered (25 hours) I hit Ornstein and Smough.
- The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild Master Mode (20 hours)
- Super Smash Bros Ultimate (55 hours total, 7 hours World of Light, Classic mode completed with all characters)
- Golf Story
- Travis Strikes Again: No More Heroes
- Banner Saga 3
- Final Fantasy XII HD: The Zodiac Age
- Final Fantasy IX
- BoxBoy and BoxGirl
- Super Mario Maker 2
- Fire Emblem: Three Houses
- Astral Chain
- The Legend of Zelda: Link's Awakening