Homelanders hah. https://www.psychologytoday.com/us/blog/artificial-maturity/201402/homelanders-the-next-generation
GENERATION Y (1984-2002)
- Green friendly, but self-indulged
- Secure; high self-esteem
- Easy come, easy go
- Poor at finances
- Dependant upon parents/adults
- Optimistic and progressive
- I want it all
- Cautious and safety preoccupied
- Green-biased; focus on conservation
- Insecure; seeking identity
- Frugal stewards of resources
- Realistic and pragmatic
- I seek balance; trade-offs
- Globally savvy and aware
I guess they are bit better.
Damn, that's a great way of putting it!!! I agree with you 100%.
I feel like this generation is less ambitious, more realistic and highly financially aware. People are also a lot more introverted/ more comfy being at home on Netflix than out.
In my dorm I see a lot of people curled up in their beds watching something and only go out to work out or eat mostly.