There are a lot of really good N64 games, honestly.
I'll even list a few that aren't Nintendo/Rare titles:
1. Doom 64 - arguably the best Doom game ever made.
2. Turok 2 - For it's time, a mindblowing game and quality FPS title.
3. Beetle Adventure Racing - A bit silly, but a great racer with the same Need for Speed engine.
4. Extreme G - The first one was fantastic, and it's too bad Acclaim no longer exists because this game deserves to get remade.
5. NBA Hangtime - Arcade perfect port with 4 player gameplay. What more could you want?
6. Shadows of the Empire - Hard as fuck, but has a decent story and great soundtrack.
7. Ogre Battle 64 - One of the few straight up RPGs on the console, but a very good one, with great pre-rendered sprite graphics.
8. Mischief Makers - A really great, fun side-scrolling action game by Treasure.
9. Wrestlemania 2000 - Has to be listed. Old and clunky by today's standards, but back then this was THE wrestling game to play.
10. Body Harvest - A flawed but good game by DMA before they became "Rockstar". Again, hard as fuck, but an awesome game.
And honestly, there are many other good third party games for the system as well, such as Chameleon Twist 2, Bomberman 64, Bomberman Hero, Hybrid Heaven, Castlevania, Cruis'n World, Top Gear Overdrive, Ridge Racer 64, Duke Nukem 64, Clayfighter 63 1/3rd, San Franciso Rush, Gauntlet Legends, the 3D Gex games, Rayman 2, Rampage World Tour, Robotron 64, Star Wars: Rogue Squadron, Bust-a-Move '99, Harvest Moon 64, Hydro Thunder, etc.
And of course, the Nintendo and Rare games go without saying.