I'm about to start playing a DS game but I was wondering on which platform should I play it? I'm well aware there are some visual alterations when playing DS games on the 3DS, but my trouble is I can't quite decide if it matters much or not.
I would add a poll but when I tick the box in the New Thread options nothing happens. That being the case, just tell me which method you prefer and why in a post.
Here are the three options:
- Play on a DS/i/XL
- Play on a 3DS scaled up (slightly blurred, larger)
- Play on a 3DS using native resolution (sharper image, smaller than DS screen)
As I alluded to before, I checked out the differences on my own but just can't come to a decision. I'm hoping the large base of users here might have a more unanimous decision from more experience than I with the three options. I mean, if one option is particularly better than the other two then surely a large number of people will have come to the same conclusion.
By life end:
- Wii- 100 million+
- Xbox360- 35~40 million
- PS3- 30 million
- PSP- 30~32 million ------------- FAILURE
- NDS- 85~90 million (Skeptical) - FAILURE
- NDS- 100 million+ (Optimistic) -- Success!