Forums - Gaming Discussion - VGChartz Official Final Fantasy XIII Thread + League + VGCritic

I hoped on God of War III but I finished it last weekend but now I just got my beta key for Starcraft II.



Signature goes here!

Around the Network

Hey I just found something!

If you move the left analog stick frenetically in all directions for a couple of seconds (or just rotate the analog stick), the character will be like wtf! lol
You gotta do it when you can control your character of course. Try it!



Ok so I just finished the game! Yay! After 70 hours lol

But now I'd like to go for more trophies.

I'd like to know where's the best place to grind?



Boutros said:
Ok so I just finished the game! Yay! After 70 hours lol

But now I'd like to go for more trophies.

I'd like to know where's the best place to grind?

Kill the big turtles, they get you lots of CP. I am working towards a platinum, loved it btw 10/10 game for me.

I don't know why I didn't come accross this thread before.



    
The Xbox Man said:
Boutros said:
Ok so I just finished the game! Yay! After 70 hours lol

But now I'd like to go for more trophies.

I'd like to know where's the best place to grind?

Kill the big turtles, they get you lots of CP. I am working towards a platinum, loved it btw 10/10 game for me.

I don't know why I didn't come accross this thread before.

Nice thanks.



Around the Network
Boutros said:
The Xbox Man said:
Boutros said:
Ok so I just finished the game! Yay! After 70 hours lol

But now I'd like to go for more trophies.

I'd like to know where's the best place to grind?

Kill the big turtles, they get you lots of CP. I am working towards a platinum, loved it btw 10/10 game for me.

I don't know why I didn't come accross this thread before.

Nice thanks.

you can also double the CP you earn from them by getting the growth egg. It's 80000 CP per fight.

A word of caution though. If you are planning on platinuming the game, don't bother farming for CP. The amount of shit you have to do in order to get the platinum trophy will automatically make you max your crystarium out.



Just finished the game a few days ago (82 hours for me). Loved it! Now I have to actually finish the game (lol), but I'm setting it aside before I do all the sidequests. I thought the ending was beautiful, and I want to appreciate it for a bit before I go and do it all over again.



Thence we came forth
To rebehold the stars... 

JonnyAtlas said:

Just finished the game a few days ago (82 hours for me). Loved it! Now I have to actually finish the game (lol), but I'm setting it aside before I do all the sidequests. I thought the ending was beautiful, and I want to appreciate it for a bit before I go and do it all over again.

lol I need to still plat it. I had a urge to replay it as soon as I finished though, wanted to experience the awesomesauce all over again!



All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey

I'm loving the game so far; it has exceeded my expectations. Once again, Square-Enix has proved to me why they are the kings of JRPGs. No matter how many open-worlds you throw at me, White Snore Chronicles, or how many content you throw at me, Repetitive of Fate, you will never match the quality of Final Fantasy XIII.

Also, the soundtrack rocks!

Snow's Theme (my fav)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0tXtDMdhhIY



Mirson said:

I'm loving the game so far; it has exceeded my expectations. Once again, Square-Enix has proved to me why they are the kings of JRPGs. No matter how many open-worlds you throw at me, White Snore Chronicles, or how many content you throw at me, Repetitive of Fate, you will never match the quality of Final Fantasy XIII.

Also, the soundtrack rocks!

Snow's Theme (my fav)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0tXtDMdhhIY

GO MIRSON

GO FFXIII !!

Where are you in the game now?



All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey