By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Geoff Keighley: Mass Effect 2 Will Come To PS3, EA Just Can’t Talk About It Yet

Geoff Keighley: Mass Effect 2 Will Come To PS3, EA Just Can’t Talk About It Yet

by Ernice Gilbert on January 21st, 2010, under Rumor

PS3 owners have been waiting for a word, any word that would favor the arrival of Mass Effect 2 coming to PS3, however nothing solid has surfaced, only rumors and speculation. Well now it would seem Geoff Keighley has some inside information concerning the game’s arrival on PS3, and how it’s only a matter of time till this happens.

“Now the fact that [Mass Effect 2] is only on Xbox 360, a lot of debate now about whether it makes sense for publishers to make those games exclusive to a platform,” Keighley said, “I think the game will eventually come out for PlayStation 3 but they just can’t talk about it yet.”

Do you think Keighley is right? The game comes out next week for PC and Xbox 360, rumors have it that ME2 has been leaked on torrent sites, if true it could mean tens of thousands in lost dollars for EA and Bioware.

We’ll keep you posted.

http://www.gamesthirst.com/2010/01/21/geoff-keighley-mass-effect-2-will-come-to-ps3-ea-just-cant-talk-about-it-yet/

Around the Network

its a theory, same as anyone elses

nintendo fanboy, but the good kind

proud soldier of nintopia

woopah said:
its a theory, same as anyone elses

I do belive mass effect will come out on the ps3 but will not be done by bioware.

I doubt it. I'd buy it day 1 though.

Would make sense only if ME1 comes with it.

Around the Network

God I hope so. This keeps the 360 different from the PS3. They need the same games.

CGI-Quality said:
God I hope not. This keeps the 360 different from the PS3. They don't need the same games.

How?

patapon said:
God I hope so. This keeps the 360 different from the PS3. They need the same games.

lol

I agree!

I agree but only because EA owns them now and that's what EA does.

PS3 Trophies

I've seen 3 different types of commercials for this game ALL DAY.

Leatherhat on July 6th, 2012 3pm. Vita sales:"3 mil for COD 2 mil for AC. Maybe more. "  thehusbo on July 6th, 2012 5pm. Vita sales:"5 mil for COD 2.2 mil for AC."