By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Reggie disappointed that games like COD MW2, Assassin’s Creed arent on wii

Joelcool7 said:
elzumo said:
When Microsoft wanted certain games on their system they got out their checkbook. Is Reggie willing to "pay the price"? lol

Nintendo did the exact same for Resident Evil 4 on the GameCube they signed an exclusive deal with Capcom to keep RE4 exclusively on GCN for 6 months.

If Nintendo began writing cheques for exclusive third party content like Microsoft and even Sony does then we would get more great third party games. Come on Nintendo you have always been the most profitable games publisher why not use some of that wealth to contract out some exclusive titles?

Maybe buy up some new studios, liscense some IP's to third parties (Like you did with Donkey Konga and StarFox:Assault). Write some fat cheques to Activision/Capcom...etc... maybe even write a cheque to publishers currently giving the Wii exclusives, how about writing UbiSoft a cheque for giving us AssasinsCreed3 exclusively for Nintendo's next console.

I mean seriously Reggie can complain all he wants about us not getting the games but that is Nintendo's fault!

i didnt know Nintendo did all that to get RE4? hmmm

anyway yeah Nintendo Write a big fat check, you guys are godzillionaires right now so if i where you i would be willing to pay millions of dollars just to get a dozen exclusive made games from capcom