By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Website Topics - Two new mods / news writers

konnichiwa said:
So..we already have a news writer Montana.

So Naznatips who is not quite a newswriter (I think) but knows a lot about gaming and his posts doesn't sound so biased like many others would be the best to become a mod.

I saw persons also vote Onna I think she is not so much on the forum to be a good mod :s; Sorry Onna.

@Soriku I just saw you did it. Great to see my love vote the same person.

Hah? Dear, if you would visit a bit more around here, then you would notice I drop by here during the entire day, every day ;) But not day AND night :P Don't panic I'm saying 'no thanks' for now anyway. I'm not really in the mood for banning people at the moment. I vote for .... hmm... dunno...bodhesatva, naznatips, dolla dolla, superchunk...

PLAYSTATION®3 is the future.....NOW.......B_E_L_I_E_V_E

Supporter of PlayStation and Nintendo

Around the Network

hey don't ruin the sacred name of mario bros 3, oh wait, you didnt put super. Its ok then. Hurry make me a mod so I can join in the fun too.

I think we need more overseas mods so that there will always be a mod online.

I like how we are coming up on 300 banned accounts on the site and they are all from like 3 people haha.

MontanaHatchet said:
I wish I could have a ban war but I'll be hitting the hay right about now.

Night everyone!

Oh Montana... You've so much to learn. You never anounce that you're going to bed when there's a rogue poster afoot. That just emboldens him to attack the site harder knowing another mod has left for the night.

The proper response would be "Hm... this looks serious. I guess I'll be up all night banning alias after alias" And then go to sleep knowing that he's got the fear of the mod in him.

Anyways, this looks serious, so I guess I'll be up all night banning alias after alias.

See, now you don't know if I'm going to bed or not! keeps em guessing. 

I'm a mod, come to me if there's mod'n to do. 

Chrizum is the best thing to happen to the internet, Period.

Serves me right for challenging his sales predictions!

Bet with dsisister44: Red Steel 2 will sell 1 million within it's first 365 days of sales.

Around the Network

tsk tsk tsk, GranTurismo. To think I was gonna vote for him to be a mod. Well, looks like I have corn fodder all over my face.

FishyJoe said:
I think we need more overseas mods so that there will always be a mod online.

Well, that´s a great idea. Usually when I visit the site there are just about 400 users online. But the most mods sleep, see Montana :)

Congrats Montana (Okami ftw), and whoever the other new mod is (Naznatips, I think?)

Mods:
rocketpig
naznatips

ioi should create a separate forum just for W29, Soriku and leo-j, and make all three of them mods, and they can fight it out and ban each other. That would be entertaining.

And I'm glad to see GranTurismo is finally banned, I hope it's permanent.

We don't provide the 'easy to program for' console that they [developers] want, because 'easy to program for' means that anybody will be able to take advantage of pretty much what the hardware can do, so the question is what do you do for the rest of the nine and half years? It's a learning process. - SCEI president Kaz Hirai

It's a virus where you buy it and you play it with your friends and they're like, "Oh my God that's so cool, I'm gonna go buy it." So you stop playing it after two months, but they buy it and they stop playing it after two months but they've showed it to someone else who then go out and buy it and so on. Everyone I know bought one and nobody turns it on. - Epic Games president Mike Capps

We have a real culture of thrift. The goal that I had in bringing a lot of the packaged goods folks into Activision about 10 years ago was to take all the fun out of making video games. - Activision CEO Bobby Kotick

sinha said:
ioi should create a separate forum just for W29, Soriku and leo-j, and make all three of them mods, and they can fight it out and ban each other. That would be entertaining.

throw ssj12 there as well as the PC mod and you have tag-team banning.

Let's get ready to rumble!