By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Little King's Story only 15 £, free shipping in UK!

http://shop.gameplay.co.uk/webstore/productpage.asp?productcode=NW5131&title=Little_Kings_Story

Europeans, it's a steal at full price, let alone at less than half price. Buy now!!!

Gameplay Price:
£14.99
Street price: £34.99
(Save £20.00)
FREE UK DELIVERY

» Add To Wishlist «

In Stock!
Category: Role Playing Games

Around the Network

I bought at full price when first released. 15£ is a steal.

This is why I usually wait a few weeks befor buying games.

For those who don't like to shop on-line it is only £19.99 in HMV at the moment.

And for Europeans or kids without a Visa but with a Paypal:
http://www.mymemory.co.uk/Nintendo-Wii-Games/Nintendo/Little-Kings-Story-%28Nintendo-Wii%29
£ 17.95

Free worldwide shipping!!

Great game!

Face the future.. Gamecenter ID: nikkom_nl (oh no he didn't!!) 

I just busted open my pigyy bank and have 24 pounds, I may just pick this up.

If it is bad you guys are gonna have an angry piggy on your hands.

Endure. In enduring, grow strong.

Around the Network

Oh great and I'm broke... damnit I really want it... Hope I can get it before the sequel shows up ^^

“And all those exclamation marks, you notice? Five? A sure sign of someone who wears his underpants on his head.” -Terry Pratchett

www.lost-acres.de

This is why the Wii sells the most software. Just about every 3rd party game drops the price quickly.

Graves said:
This is why the Wii sells the most software. Just about every 3rd party game drops the price quickly.

Quickly? It's been out here in Europe for 3 months.. and most of the time only the UK drops the price..

Face the future.. Gamecenter ID: nikkom_nl (oh no he didn't!!) 

NiKKoM said:
Graves said:

Quickly? It's been out here in Europe for 3 months.. and most of the time only the UK drops the price..

I guess 3 months isn't fast enough in the Wii universe. Also plenty of Wii games drop in price after a few months in the US as well.

Graves said:
NiKKoM said:
Graves said:

I guess 3 months isn't fast enough in the Wii universe. Also plenty of Wii games drop in price after a few months in the US as well.

Thank you for bringing console warz into a thread meant to save people money.

Hey, I hear there's a website dedicated to combatting AIDS. Why don't you go over there and post about how they should be focusing on heart disease instead?

In case I'm being too subtle, stop shitting up this thread and take your nonsense elsewhere, 'kay? :)