By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Redknapp is gone. Good thing, don't want him ruining Tottenham like he did the last 2 clubs he was at.

Hmm, pie.

Around the Network
The Fury said:
Redknapp is gone. Good thing, don't want him ruining Tottenham like he did the last 2 clubs he was at.

I expect a few players to follow suit. Modric most likely, possibly Bale.

Tottenham Board are not likely to sell Bale especially to another Premiership club for less then £50million. Real Madrid might think to take him though.

That said, Saints should do a recall on former Academy players. :P

Hmm, pie.

Wow Pirlo, great game today

It's all going down at Rangers. Looks like they will be starting in Division 3 with none of their big name players.

Think maybe saints should grab a couple of the good ones.

Hmm, pie.

Around the Network

Im looking forward to another mediocre season at fortress Pride park :) "U RAAAAMMMS!!"

Well time to bump this thread... i always like Zlatan since his time at ajax... what a player:

Face the future.. Gamecenter ID: nikkom_nl (oh no he didn't!!) 

I've already seen that Zlatan goal at least a dozen times and I've never get tired of it. Definitely one of the best goals I've ever seen in my life .

Current PC Build

CPU - i7 8700K 3.7 GHz (4.7 GHz turbo) 6 cores OC'd to 5.2 GHz with Watercooling (Hydro Series H110i) | MB - Gigabyte Z370 HD3P ATX | Gigabyte GTX 1080ti Gaming OC BLACK 11G (1657 MHz Boost Core / 11010 MHz Memory) | RAM - Corsair DIMM 32GB DDR4, 2400 MHz | PSU - Corsair CX650M (80+ Bronze) 650W | Audio - Asus Essence STX II 7.1 | Monitor - Samsung U28E590D 4K UHD, Freesync, 1 ms, 60 Hz, 28"

add another fc Barcelona fan over here

yes,amazing fly kick goal from big iba,it was a good game to open their new national stadium and the swedes were the first country in ages to play 2 verses of our national anthem,it caught everybody by surprise ,it was funny

hart was truly dreadful too

Above & Beyond