Spurs always make me smile

Around the Network

What was Harry thinking playing a 2 man midfield in Europe, bit naive even if it is Young Boys.

3-2

All Spurs need is a 1-0 win at WHL!

3-2

Has been an awesome game. Spurs should take this at home.

Around the Network
draik said:

What was Harry thinking playing a 2 man midfield in Europe, bit naive even if it is Young Boys.

yeah i thought he'd play a 5man midfield,

of course it was shocking play from spurs but i'll take the 2 away goals,there are away goals in these games aren't there

everything went right for young boys and they played well,huddlestone should of started for me

i'll take 2-1 at the lane,if we get through to the group stage of CL its all win win for us and will be fun

great goal from the pav,but we need some new strikers

Above & Beyond

zuvuyeay said:
draik said:

yeah i thought he'd play a 5man midfield,

of course it was shocking play from spurs but i'll take the 2 away goals,there are away goals in these games aren't there

everything went right for young boys and they played well,huddlestone should of started for me

i'll take 2-1 at the lane,if we get through to the group stage of CL its all win win for us and will be fun

great goal from the pav,but we need some new strikers

Says the team with 4 international strikers

thats the last time I put money on Peter Crouch to score, did he even play?

nope, it was Defoe (then Keane) and Pav.

from what I've seen last season, I think all of them (except Keane who was at Celtic) lack the "coldness" (I don't know if that's how you say it in english) to end a match. yesterday they actually managed to do it, but last season there was the game against Arsenal and another one (I think against Chelsea) where they had a lot of opportunities in counter-attacks and couldn't score once.

the words above were backed by NUCLEAR WEAPONS!

Hilarious result at St james'

Newcastle 6 - 0 Villa

Storm clouds gathering over Villa...

Hell of a lot of goals all over the football league this weekend

And more importantly Latics still unbeaten and joint top in league 1  - come on!!

I'm not really here!

Link: Shipment History Since 1995