By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Website Topics - PS3 Moderator/Representative

GranTurismo said:
I post 10 times a day to be a mod, thats news to me. Plus i don't see me begging to be a mod either. Could you point these posts out to me. Me saying that i would be a great mod or whatever is not begging to be a mod.

The very fact that you continually post the same statements over and over again is proof enough. Move on - you'll get more enjoyment out of these forums if you cease fixating on this idea...

Around the Network

Oh - and looky here, another user has once again just reported granturismo - wow, what shocker... :|

TalonMan said:
Oh - and looky here, another user has once again just reported granturismo - wow, what shocker... :|

The wii fans love me what can i say

Don't worry wii fans i love you guys too, i report you guys all the time aswell. 

Well seeing as this thread has deteriorated enough, I'm going to lock it. Doesn't seem like there's any point in bickering about who should be mod, etc.

LEFT4DEAD411.COM
Bet with disolitude: Left4Dead will have a higher Metacritic rating than Project Origin, 3 months after the second game's release.  (hasn't been 3 months but it looks like I won :-p )