Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Nintendos E3 press conference,an improvement from last year´s?Or

last year wasn't that bad, it was good for general press which is bigger than the gaming media.

Around the Network
IxisNaugus said:
They couldn't do worse unless they didn't show up. :P

This.

Just to refresh people's memories

Wii Sports resort - announced
GTA:CTW - announced
Wii Music - details
Shaun White - shown to be awesome
Animal Crossing and Wii Speak - Details

*facekeyboard*. That is the most horrendous list ever. Who... WHO at Nintendo thought this was acceptable? 2 Games announced... one of which wasn't even made by them, and details on 3 others (and a couple other stuff)

Please, in the name of all that is good and true, don't let this E3 be a repeat of the lasts. I'm not expecting a Mario or Zelda... just something better than the last freaking time...

You don't like those games - that doesn't mean they're minor.  GTA on a Nintendo platform? That's rather huge.

Wii Sports Resort could be one of the largest games this gen.

The real question is:

Will Nintendo's E3 have more of a core appeal than last year's did?

I'm going with "mooo!" personally.

http://www.vgchartz.com/games/userreviewdisp.php?id=261

That is VGChartz LONGEST review. And it's NOT Cute Kitten DS

You don't like those games - that doesn't mean they're minor. GTA on a Nintendo platform? That's rather huge.
Where in that post did i say i didn't like the games being released? Stop lying.

This gen? How do you figure this?

How technical is your game?

At the very *least* there will be these announced that we know of:

-Factor 5 title
-Pikmin 3

They'll definitely announce new core games to use MotionPlus.

They *could* announce Fatal Frame and Disaster for NA as well.

Possibly a new Fire Emblem as well.

Maybe Mario Party 9 as well.

I think this year will have good titles...but I think the bulk will come out in 2010 (new Paper Mario, maybe MP9 if it doesn't come out this year, Zelda, Monolith Soft titles, etc.)

When is it?

Around the Network

2 reasons to be hyped:

1. Nintendo shows what they have. They didn't have anything in the pipe last year that they didn't show at the keynote, except for Wario Land (a niche title by any regard), and Disaster and Fatal Frame IV (which we now know that they had no intention of releasing anyway). Extensive analysis has been done by many members here, as well as by the media in general, that shows that Nintendo has quite a lot up their sleeves, but we don't know exactly what. Pending announcements from Retro Studios and Factor 5, as well as the very strong possibility of Pikmin 3, localizations for Sin & Punishment 2 and Mario and Luigi 3, and more details for Spirit Tracks. This alone would put them well ahead of what they had last year.

2. Nintendo did apologize for the last one, something they never do. For them to acknowledge a mistake like that means that they really must have felt the pressure on that one, and it can be presumed that they will move to rectify that.

Monster Hunter: pissing me off since 2010.

Pikmin 3 would be absolutely awesome. As for better then last year...if they show up they'll already be making better headway. Won't be hard. Couldn't care less about Fatal Frame, but I'm interested in Silent Hill.

GOTY Contestants this year: Dead Space 2, Dark Souls, Tales of Graces f. Everything else can suck it.

Wow I am impressed that I am not hyped at all until now… it seems that I am immune to hype these days which is a good thing.

But at the same time I feel this is gonna be one hell of an E3 because I am not at all hyped so anything can make me happy!

they can only go up as others have said..

R.I.P Mr Iwata :'(

Btw I hope they decide to release Majora's Mask on VC soon...I'm thinking they might do it E3 week...

IxisNaugus said:
You don't like those games - that doesn't mean they're minor. GTA on a Nintendo platform? That's rather huge.
Where in that post did i say i didn't like the games being released? Stop lying.

This gen? How do you figure this?

Right, I assumed something, thus I'm lieing. Love your logic.

You're saying it's the the most horrendous list ever. Seriously, that's ridiculous. You may not like the games, or feel that they're not enough, but they're both huge announcements.

- The biggest non-Nintendo franchise appears on a Nintendo console!

- The sequel to the (probably) most played game ever!

And you're not expecting a Mario or Zelda?

Mario and Zelda combined doesn't live up to this.

http://www.vgchartz.com/games/userreviewdisp.php?id=261

That is VGChartz LONGEST review. And it's NOT Cute Kitten DS