By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - new infamous gameplay trailer OMG¡¡¡ amazing.

Some sexy lookin' gameplay right there.

Around the Network

It seams to me like aiming shots is done aligning hes palm with the target. That could mean no HUD, or at least aiming reticle.
And I must say that those robots look suspiciously like the Junk Titans from SW:TFU.

PullusPardus said:
chris1_16 said:
TurdFerguson said:
Will there be music in this game? Every gameplay trailer y saw has no music, just sound effects. I'm really looking forward to buy this game but I hope there's some musical score at some points to set up a mood, because what i'm hearing now (or not hearing!) sounds a little boring.

Some games aren't meant to have musical scores and this game is one of 'em! XD

Wtf are you guys talking about? , the game have an excellent score!

Ugh, I was hoping there would be no music in this game

BUT THAT DOESN'T MATTER! SHE'S STILL GONNA BE MINE ON MAY 26th

Favorite films. Foreign films forever!

chris1_16 said:
PullusPardus said:
chris1_16 said:
TurdFerguson said:
Will there be music in this game? Every gameplay trailer y saw has no music, just sound effects. I'm really looking forward to buy this game but I hope there's some musical score at some points to set up a mood, because what i'm hearing now (or not hearing!) sounds a little boring.

why ? music bring games to higher levels. games with no music are boring and lifeless.

you should try Shadow of the colossus.

PullusPardus said:
chris1_16 said:
PullusPardus said:
chris1_16 said:
TurdFerguson said:

why ? music bring games to higher levels. games with no music are boring and lifeless.

you should try Shadow of the colossus.

It's just that music scores suck these days and I have seen movies/played some games where I thought some scenes didn't require any music. In my opinion, this looks fine without music

Have you even seen No Country for Old Men? XD

Around the Network

^^ i suggest playing Heavenly sword , Metal Gear Solid 4 , Valkyria Chronicles, heck even crash commando got an awesome music score

^^You also forgot Kane and Lynch. Sure it wasn't that good but the music AWESOME!!!!

but like I said, some things are necessary without music!!!!!

Like No Country for old men for example! The only games I remember that don't music scores is the GTA series until the end or beginning of the game

wow looking gooood.

PLAYSTATION®3 is the future.....NOW.......B_E_L_I_E_V_E

If you don't want the music then I think in every game ever made there are audio options, and you can turn the music sound down.

Back on video topic... I can't wait. Probably a first day buy.

Damn....