By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Swords & Soldiers: now with Morefun™

How many games task players with defending "their freakishly large pepper?" Not enough, that's how many. Won't someone please think of the freakishly large pepper? We knew that Ronimo Games' Swords & Soldiers, the 2D side-scrolling strategy game, was very pretty, and very funny, but it wasn't until this latest trailer and its press release that we knew just how wonderfully weird it is.

The press release names, among the strategy game's features, "historical inaccuracy" and "Morefun™," which is described as "Ronimo's patent pending version of fun that makes games interesting and enjoyable to play. Imagine playing a game, that at the same time is actually fun. Powerful stuff."

Swords & Soldiers could be out as soon as this month, but we wouldn't bet our freakishly large peppers on it. It's already been delayed once, and that vague "early 2009" at the end of the trailer isn't promising.

Source: http://nintendo.joystiq.com/2009/02/16/swords-and-soldiers-now-with-morefun/

Am I the only one really excited for thi game? What other game can you have Morefun™? :D

Around the Network

This is the first time I see the game, it looks awesome.

Morefun™... seriously?

this is certainly one of the more promising wii games

nintendo fanboy, but the good kind

proud soldier of nintopia

this is certainly one of the more promising wii ware games

nintendo fanboy, but the good kind

proud soldier of nintopia

Around the Network
Words Of Wisdom said:
Morefun™... seriously?

Totally serious!! :)

hehe looks really fun.

If it isn't turnbased it isn't worth playing   (mostly)

And shepherds we shall be,

For Thee, my Lord, for Thee. Power hath descended forth from Thy hand, That our feet may swiftly carry out Thy command. So we shall flow a river forth to Thee And teeming with souls shall it ever be. In Nomine Patris, et Filii, et Spiritūs Sancti. -----The Boondock Saints

Looks awesome. Style looks like a mix between Zack & Wiki and Castle Crashers. I'm getting this for sure.

It does look awesome!! If you check their homepage, they seem to be just balancing the game out. Maybe they might also be adding Morefun™. In my case, I've been waiting for a game like this for ages. I can barely wait anymore. :D

Just hope it lives up to my hype. :)

rubido said:
Words Of Wisdom said:
Morefun™... seriously?

Totally serious!! :)

yea, when I was putting the press release on the game page I was all confused. I think it is rather humorous. The game does look very appealing though.

If you drop a PS3 right on top of a Wii, it would definitely defeat it. Not so sure about the Xbox360. - mancandy
In the past we played games. In the future we watch games. - Forest-Spirit
11/03/09 Desposit: Mod Bribery (RolStoppable)  vg$ 500.00
06/03/09 Purchase: Moderator Privilege  vg$ -50,000.00

Nordlead Jr. Photo/Video Gallery!!! (Video Added 4/19/10)