By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close
axumblade said:
spurgeonryan said:
axumblade said:
Went to the club last night and saw my ex of 10 years....I normally actually don't have a lot of confidence (contrary to my sassy looking avatar) but given the way he treated me while we dated, it felt good to know that I have aged a lot better than he has.


What kind of club was it? A rave club, techno, disco? I have only been to rap and country music clubs, and actual Country clubs as a kid, so that is how I assume they are.

It was a gay club...lots of techno and wub wubs. 

What is a wub wub?



    The NINTENDO PACT 2015[2016  Vgchartz Wii U Achievement League! - Sign up now!                      My T.E.C.H'aracter

Around the Network
spurgeonryan said:
axumblade said:
spurgeonryan said:
axumblade said:
Went to the club last night and saw my ex of 10 years....I normally actually don't have a lot of confidence (contrary to my sassy looking avatar) but given the way he treated me while we dated, it felt good to know that I have aged a lot better than he has.


What kind of club was it? A rave club, techno, disco? I have only been to rap and country music clubs, and actual Country clubs as a kid, so that is how I assume they are.

It was a gay club...lots of techno and wub wubs. 

What is a wub wub?





My Sky box messed up before I could get round to watching True Detective and Fargo. I hope they put the full series on again soon, there isn't much to watch right now



Classes and coding all day. Not my dream life, but I will take it with the perks of college.



Why the fuck does everything happen all at once? Appreciate life while everything is going well, because it can flip-turn upside down in a day. I've had relationships with my grandma, my dad and my bf severed all in one week and I'm down to 105 lb.

Oh well, now I have more time and money for games and hobbies. Yaaay.



Highwaystar101 said: trashleg said that if I didn't pay back the money she leant me, she would come round and break my legs... That's why people call her trashleg, because she trashes the legs of the people she loan sharks money to.
Around the Network
trashleg said:
Why the fuck does everything happen all at once? Appreciate life while everything is.  going well, because it can flip-turn upside down in a day. I've had relationships with my grandma, my dad and my bf severed all in one week and I'm down to 105 lb.

Oh well, now I have more time and money for games and hobbies. Yaaay.


When your life got flip-turn upside down, I figured you were gonna end up as the prince of Bel Air.

Hope things turn around for you. 



Twitter: @d21lewis

Bought a ton of Wii U games......struggle to play any of them. Resident Evil U is fun so far though....if Only I could make every shot hit the head...

Thats what she said?^



    The NINTENDO PACT 2015[2016  Vgchartz Wii U Achievement League! - Sign up now!                      My T.E.C.H'aracter

The first girl I like in years is transferring in a few months and is already taken. Dammit.



Been incredibly angry lately. Some domestic abuse going on in my home. Normally I ignore stuff like this and try to keep other peoples business to themselves. But I got so angry and confronted them and forced the issue. It all worked out for me. And my home is really peaceful now. But the anger persists, must have been the 50+ hour work weeks. Trying to chill myself with videos and video games.



Farsala said:
Been incredibly angry lately. Some domestic abuse going on in my home. Normally I ignore stuff like this and try to keep other peoples business to themselves. But I got so angry and confronted them and forced the issue. It all worked out for me. And my home is really peaceful now. But the anger persists, must have been the 50+ hour work weeks. Trying to chill myself with videos and video games.


I know how horrible this is. I hope your video games are escape enough for you, but if it gets too much or becomes threatening remember there are people you can contact. And obv, if it's an emergency do what you gotta do. Are these people your family?



Highwaystar101 said: trashleg said that if I didn't pay back the money she leant me, she would come round and break my legs... That's why people call her trashleg, because she trashes the legs of the people she loan sharks money to.