By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Playstation 3 to be N°1 in 2012 ?

Wow no wonder your in the negatives. One wrong prediction after another.

N64 is the ONLY console of the fifth generation!!!

Around the Network

I miss the one with the Wii going negative...

Former something....

I saw the graph and thought "this has to be SDF..." Then I looked at the link; and it was! This gave me a good laugh. =)

OMG there is a graph, I have to believe it!!! lol But seriously, there is like no logic behind it. Did it really state that 2007, 2008, and 2009 are the year of PS3. Where are they getting their info? XD

No way the Ps3 could catch up to Wii that fast. Once Nintendo unveil Zelda,Mario,Pikmin,Kirby, Star Fox, F-Zero, Donkey Kong, Metriod at E3 there sales would go up so much.

Around the Network

history will slowly but surely make that graph look quite silly.

Wait, Sony Defense Force said this? Cool, the PS3 will definately be number 1 in 2012, that's good to know.

Squilliam said:
-$2000

Ya, your post is worth as much as you are.

Hahahaha, smoked.

Currently playing: Marvel vs. Capcom 3, League of Legends

The_God_of_War said:
Wait, Sony Defense Force said this? Cool, the PS3 will definately be number 1 in 2012, that's good to know.

Um it already is you xbot.

360 sales are actually 18.70 mill. (33% less than what this site reports) putting it behind ps3.

and nobody counts wii

:)

nojustno said:
The_God_of_War said:

Um it already is you xbot.

360 sales are actually 18.70 mill. (33% less than what this site reports) putting it behind ps3.

and nobody counts wii

:)

lol that guy is no xbot i assure you.