Forums - Sony Discussion - VGChartz Playstation Trophy League

golfgt170 said:
ghettoglamour said:

Hidden games in your PSNTL profile won't show up in our league. Whatever embarassing game you're hiding, to us it's like it never happened

You can un-hide it if you want it to count here though.

Huh? I never did that. And psntrophyleaders also shows 150 plats

Just look at your profile again: http://psntrophyleaders.com/user/view/golfgt170#games

You have some hidden game(s). The trophy count in the upper section, which is calculated based on the games that aren't hidden, differs from the one on the left side of the page, which is just the PSN Total.

Our app goes through all the "public" games on your PSNTL profile and makes its own count, which is hopefully the same as the PSNTL, but not necessarily the same as PSN's.



Game of the year 2017 so far:

5. Resident Evil VII
4. Mario Kart 8 Deluxe
3. Uncharted: The Lost Legacy
2. Horizon Zero Dawn
1. Super Mario Odyssey

Around the Network
ghettoglamour said:
golfgt170 said:

Huh? I never did that. And psntrophyleaders also shows 150 plats

Just look at your profile again: http://psntrophyleaders.com/user/view/golfgt170#games

You have some hidden game(s). The trophy count in the upper section, which is calculated based on the games that aren't hidden, differs from the one on the left side of the page, which is just the PSN Total.

Our app goes through all the "public" games on your PSNTL profile and makes its own count, which is hopefully the same as the PSNTL, but not necessarily the same as PSN's.

Weird. Im not feeling any shame about any games ive played / platinumed. I prolly did it by mistake. How do i remove hidden games from psn? :(



golfgt170 said:

Weird. Im not feeling any shame about any games ive played / platinumed. I prolly did it by mistake. How do i remove hidden games from psn? :(

I think it's a setting on psntrophyleaders.com. I've never done it so I can't give accurate instructions.



Game of the year 2017 so far:

5. Resident Evil VII
4. Mario Kart 8 Deluxe
3. Uncharted: The Lost Legacy
2. Horizon Zero Dawn
1. Super Mario Odyssey

ghettoglamour said:
golfgt170 said:

Weird. Im not feeling any shame about any games ive played / platinumed. I prolly did it by mistake. How do i remove hidden games from psn? :(

I think it's a setting on psntrophyleaders.com. I've never done it so I can't give accurate instructions.

wow, i actually fixed it by reading this:

"Just wanted to say that I finally fixed it using that Update Profile button on my profile. Just updating the trophy card etc did not work, even if it added my latest trophies to the profile. Not sure why I didn't see that button before, is it new?Also pretty strange that you'd need to hit that button to fix this problem every time it happens"

It was a site bug... Since i had no reason (or even knew that there was a way) to hide trophies lol... Anyway my PSNTL account, doesnt show "hidden trophies" title under my avatar Q)



Is there a reason why the preference of psntrophyleaders over psnprofiles?



"We'll toss the dice however they fall,
And snuggle the girls be they short or tall,
Then follow young Mat whenever he calls,
To dance with Jak o' the Shadows."

Check out MyAnimeList and my Game Collection. Owner of the 5 millionth post.

Around the Network
outlawauron said:
Is there a reason why the preference of psntrophyleaders over psnprofiles?

It's much easier to automatically pull trophy data from psntrophyleaders for the weekly updates. If I recall correctly, there were/are issues with pulling the most up-to-date data from psnprofiles.



January 30th, 2018

 VGChartz Trophy League - 2018 Season





Ty for the update Arc. I see that the leaderboard is now showing correctly with 151 plats :)

Latest platinum: PREY
I really don't get ppl. They whine about multiplayer and how we arent getting good SP games. I fail to see why PREY flopped in sales. Ok, it's not that good as BIOSHOCK, but a great game anyways. Terrific atmosphere, music, design and a good story with an even greater ending. I recommend it :D



golfgt170 said:

Ty for the update Arc. I see that the leaderboard is now showing correctly with 151 plats :)

Latest platinum: PREY
I really don't get ppl. They whine about multiplayer and how we arent getting good SP games. I fail to see why PREY flopped in sales. Ok, it's not that good as BIOSHOCK, but a great game anyways. Terrific atmosphere, music, design and a good story with an even greater ending. I recommend it :D

I've got it for 20 euro and I'm going to play it soon. Altough I'll probably skip the platinum, I hate keeping track of a ton of missable collectibles.



Game of the year 2017 so far:

5. Resident Evil VII
4. Mario Kart 8 Deluxe
3. Uncharted: The Lost Legacy
2. Horizon Zero Dawn
1. Super Mario Odyssey

Arcturus said:
outlawauron said:
Is there a reason why the preference of psntrophyleaders over psnprofiles?

It's much easier to automatically pull trophy data from psntrophyleaders for the weekly updates. If I recall correctly, there were/are issues with pulling the most up-to-date data from psnprofiles.

PSNProfiles protect themselves from being spammed with hundred of profile updates, like we do, by putting a CAPTCHA wall afer a couple of updates in a row.

PSNTL doesn't do that (yet). Let's hope it stays that way.



Game of the year 2017 so far:

5. Resident Evil VII
4. Mario Kart 8 Deluxe
3. Uncharted: The Lost Legacy
2. Horizon Zero Dawn
1. Super Mario Odyssey