By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Anti-Spore site launches, cites “attack on Christian values”

Oh thank god. I was concerned that Spore was going to pervert humanity and remove good ol' family values. Luckily smart, articulate and logical people are willing to stand up and fight for all that is good ... the world need not fear a thing.

Debating with fanboys, its not
all that dissimilar to banging ones
head against a wall 
Around the Network

That guy took way too long with his website, it should have launched ages ago.

Proud owner of the following gaming devices:

PC, XBox 360, Wii, PS2, DS, PS3

I thought Will Wright said he was an atheist.

On topic: I hate when some fundamentalists try to pass their beliefs as law.

Where are all the Creationist games?!?

That guy's site and stupidity insult my beliefs. I think he should be burned on the stake for using the following, idiocy, ignorance, and general blind faith, which are all signs of a devil's corruption.

In all seriousness there should be a license to using the internet and creating websites, some are just so bad they actually destroy brain cells, 4chan is excused because you can get some good laughs out of it sometimes.

Tag(thx fkusumot) - "Yet again I completely fail to see your point..."

HD vs Wii, PC vs HD: http://www.vgchartz.com/forum/thread.php?id=93374

Why Regenerating Health is a crap game mechanic: http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=3986420

gamrReview's broken review scores: http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=4170835

Around the Network

Religious nut jobs. I guess every religion has to have some.

This is a perfect example of the combination of the worst of religion and America: fundamentalist dumbshits who are too easily offended, and love to make a big deal over something only they care about.

These people seriously give a bad name to religion.

edit: and I just read some entries of the site. 

"God did not create us through trial and error. He did not make millions of mistakes until deciding on the final concept. Each of his concepts were perfect on the first try."

So if god exists he meant for some children to be retarded. This makes me think his "god" is a douchebag.

And then we have this jewel from the comments:

"Jesuson 10 Sep 2008 at 6:49 am7

Dear guy, please stop doing stuff in my name, seriously, that crusades shit was where I draw the line. Don’t make me go old school on your ass, LOCUSTS!"

^ win

PSN: chenguo4
Current playing: No More Heroes

Played_Out said:
That's funny. I thought it was an attack on Darwinian values.

One can subscribe to evolution without being a Darwinist in the same way that someone can believe in God without prescribing to a particular relgion.  Darwin may have put a name to it but the force was there long before him.

chenguo4 said:

This is a perfect example of the combination of the worst of religion and America: fundamentalist dumbshits who are too easily offended, and love to make a big deal over something only they care about.

"God did not create us through trial and error. He did not make millions of mistakes until deciding on the final concept. Each of his concepts were perfect on the first try."

So if god exists he meant for some children to be retarded. This makes me think his "god" is a douchebag.

Dear guy, please stop doing stuff in my name, seriously, that crusades shit was where I draw the line. Don’t make me go old school on your ass, LOCUSTS!"

^ win

About the retarded children, you can blame that on Adam.  Things were perfect in the Garden of Eden until Adam allowed Eve for the both of them to eat of the Tree of Knowledge by disobeying God.  Because of Adam, sin and corruption entered into the world.  And because of Adam, we're now footing the bill.

;)

Hackers are poor nerds who don't wash.

I actually had thought of this but really he is not imposing that creation didn't happen. So to me I don't really find this a problem.

chenguo4 said:

^ win

I'm sorry but insulting people like that will not help the situation in any way at all.

You are just proving that you have as much issues to fix as the people you are mentionning.