By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Capcom: Resident Evil 5 will “paralyse you with horror”

d21lewis said:
LBP will be rather large.

LBP will be pretty Big.

4 ≈ One

Around the Network

they forgot to add, zombies will come out of the tv and eat your brain while you are paralyzed, mmm cant wait

Wii/Mario Kart Wii Code:2793-0686-5434
reask said:

Resident Evil 5 producer Masachika Kawata told 1UP at a round table interview at Games Convention today that Resident Evil 5 will “paralyse you with horror.”

“I thought the game would be more of an action game until I played it,” said Kawata. He then claimed the game “might paralyse you with horror.”

Kawata also reveal some more details with regards to how co-op works saying that if you go down a dark tunnel, one of you holds a torch whilst your partner has to provide the cover.

Lights on for me tonight.

http://www.videogaming247.com/2008/08/21/capcom-resident-evil-5-will-paralyse-you-with-horror/

Surely this is a bad sign...the producer doesnt even know what type of game his own game is!

I hope my 360 doesn't RRoD
         "Suck my balls!" - Tag courtesy of Fkusmot

RE5 producer terrified by black people confirmed.

The dedication you show to any particular console or company is inversely proportional to the number of times you have gotten laid. If you get laid enough, even if you prefer a certain brand, you just don't give enough of a shit to argue about it on the internet.

I'm liking the sound of that multiplayer, going down dark tunnels with a torch while your friend covers you? Sounds like they're going to adding some innovative gameplay to the mix.

Around the Network

Doubt it, If its anything like RE4 then it won't be scary at all. Just parts that make you jump

re 5 is a action game

re4 killed any hope of a horror game ever again.

Xbox360 and Ps3 owner

I spit in your mouth at nite

Why doesn't the producer know if its going to be an action or horror game? Producers r lazy barstards who dont do any work.

“When we make some new announcement and if there is no positive initial reaction from the market, I try to think of it as a good sign because that can be interpreted as people reacting to something groundbreaking. ...if the employees were always minding themselves to do whatever the market is requiring at any moment, and if they were always focusing on something we can sell right now for the short term, it would be very limiting. We are trying to think outside the box.” - Satoru Iwata - This is why corporate multinationals will never truly understand, or risk doing, what Nintendo does.

superchunk said:
nice, can't wait to play this on my wii.

If you dont get a warning

on topic:

I seriously doubt it

mM

If you've entered this thread to talk about a possible Wii port, leave now. It's trolling and everyone discussing it knows it.

Now leave.