By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Capcom: Resident Evil 5 will “paralyse you with horror”

Resident Evil 5 producer Masachika Kawata told 1UP at a round table interview at Games Convention today that Resident Evil 5 will “paralyse you with horror.”

“I thought the game would be more of an action game until I played it,” said Kawata. He then claimed the game “might paralyse you with horror.”

Kawata also reveal some more details with regards to how co-op works saying that if you go down a dark tunnel, one of you holds a torch whilst your partner has to provide the cover.

Lights on for me tonight.

http://www.videogaming247.com/2008/08/21/capcom-resident-evil-5-will-paralyse-you-with-horror/

Around the Network

sweetness

I doubt it will be THAT scary. It won't be as scary as 1-3.

Leatherhat on July 6th, 2012 3pm. Vita sales:"3 mil for COD 2 mil for AC. Maybe more. "  thehusbo on July 6th, 2012 5pm. Vita sales:"5 mil for COD 2.2 mil for AC."

I want to be paralyzed with happiness when they finally announce it on the Wii.

on topic: It wont be as scary as playing RE 1 as a 9 year old for the first time.

That sounds like a cool idea, though it brings to mind the Doom 3 'duct tape' controversy. I still can't wait for that game!

Could I trouble you for some maple syrup to go with the plate of roffles you just served up?

Tag, courtesy of fkusumot: "Why do most of the PS3 fanboys have avatars that looks totally pissed?"
"Ok, girl's trapped in the elevator, and the power's off.  I swear, if a zombie comes around the next corner..."
Around the Network

Will it make me wet myself too? Cause if it does I'll get a 360 just to play it (and some extra underwear)

nice, can't wait to play this on my wii.

They can say that but I want to see for myself. If it is that scary then I'll definatly be more intrested in the game.

Guess we will find out when it releases.

superchunk said:
nice, can't wait to play this on my wii.

I also can't wait....