By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - The Lies We Tell : BioShock’s Exclusivity

^then why dont you just get it for PC,that uses mouse/keyboard support

tag:"reviews only matter for the real hardcore gamer"

Around the Network
rocketpig said:
Wow. Good to see that we have another Captain Obvious blogging about video games. At least it was short.

I enjoyed reading about it. It's a confirmation of what most believed to be true, but it's from a guy that was once the lead designer for the PS3 version. That's rather cool. I'm glad that website exists.

brute said:

Maybe not everyone has a PC capable of playing it?

Famine said:
brute said:

Maybe not everyone has a PC capable of playing it?

nice avatar

No kidding; the most you'll pay for it is $30 on Steam. I think I've seen the PC version going for as low as $20. If I hadn't already bought the 360 version... (cheaper price, better performance on PC)

But then not everyone has a gaming PC.

After the release of Mass Effect on PC, I'm pretty much done buying 360 "exclusives" destined to pop up for Windows. I don't play on XBL, so I no longer see the point.

Around the Network
greenmedic88 said:
No kidding; the most you'll pay for it is $30 on Steam. I think I've seen the PC version going for as low as $20. If I hadn't already bought the 360 version... (cheaper price, better performance on PC)

After the release of Mass Effect on PC, I'm pretty much done buying 360 "exclusives" destined to pop up for Windows. I don't play on XBL, so I no longer see the point.

yeah, I was reading an article about Gears 2 recently, I think it was EGM, and Epic pretty much confirms it will be on PC. Last time they screwed people over by adding extra content that they still say they will never port to 360.

Not surprised at all. Thats Business.

windbane said:
greenmedic88 said:

yeah, I was reading an article about Gears 2 recently, I think it was EGM, and Epic pretty much confirms it will be on PC. Last time they screwed people over by adding extra content that they still say they will never port to 360.

I guess the question should be if it's worth a sixth month wait for a potentially better version on PC (at least from the standpoint of being able to run it at a higher resolution with a higher frame rate).

I'm not keyboard/mouse player when it comes to third person games, so that's not an issue (I'd play the game with a 360 controller with the PC).

Considering R2 will be out at about the same time and KZ2 will be out a few months after (if it isn't as bad as the first), I probably could wait for the PC version. 

SpartanFX said:

it seems 2k is switching to ps3 as the lead platform, as they believe it will benefit both versions.

I sure hope so. The jaggies in NBA 2K8 make the game an eye soar. 

Blaiyan said:
SpartanFX said:

it seems 2k is switching to ps3 as the lead platform, as they believe it will benefit both versions.

I sure hope so. The jaggies in NBA 2K8 make the game an eye soar.

I really shouldn't comment on typos, because I make them all the time, but this one amused me as it says almost the exact opposite of what Blaiyan intended. I know for certain my eyes wouldn't be soaring after a stint of NBA 2K8.

Sorry for pointing that out, Blaiyan. 

:)