Bad
Charizard/
Olimar/
Wario/
Jigglypuff/
Ness
R.O.B.//
Bowser/

SSBB FC: 5155 2671 4071 elgefe02: "VGChartz's Resident Raving Rabbit"   MKWii:5155-3729-0989

Around the Network

Imagine PAL regions...

Meh on the list.

Tires Don Exits.

ioi locked this thread because it was the cause of the site lagging out apparently.

Epic.

But apparently it's unlocked? Did you unlock it naz? I think ioi prefers it locked at the moment.

edit:  Samus only "ok?"  Well then, I've got my work cut out for me. 

LEFT4DEAD411.COM
Bet with disolitude: Left4Dead will have a higher Metacritic rating than Project Origin, 3 months after the second game's release.  (hasn't been 3 months but it looks like I won :-p )

Forgot to comment....

So... where does this leave the Franchise symbols theory?

^Funny I heard a lot of people say Sonic and Dedede sucked, the control of characters all depends on the player using them, anyway, now there's rumors floating around that the final roster is 34 characters. I still believe there's more and positive for 35, cause there's no way ALL the characters are unlocked with SSE.

MaxwellGT2000 - "Does the amount of times you beat it count towards how hardcore you are?"

Wii Friend Code - 5882 9717 7391 0918 (PM me if you add me), PSN - MaxwellGT2000, XBL - BlkKniteCecil, MaxwellGT2000

Around the Network
BenKenobi88 said:

ioi locked this thread because it was the cause of the site lagging out apparently.

Epic.

But apparently it's unlocked? Did you unlock it naz? I think ioi prefers it locked at the moment.

edit: Samus only "ok?" Well then, I've got my work cut out for me.

Yeah, I unlocked it.  No one posted the reason for it being locked, so I just figured it was an accident, or at least I could unlock it till someone did.  Feel free to relock.  

Well, lets put the thread to rest for now....

Nah. Brawlcentral is down too.

Also, there is going to be one more character. Otherwise, the franchises won't line up.

BenKenobi88 said:

Epic.

edit: Samus only "ok?" Well then, I've got my work cut out for me.

Zero Suit Samus is a better fighter... better looking too... 

SSBB FC: 5155 2671 4071 elgefe02: "VGChartz's Resident Raving Rabbit"   MKWii:5155-3729-0989

DonWii said:
Forgot to comment....

So... where does this leave the Franchise symbols theory?

Means everything we learned from it was accurate.  ROB has his own symbol, filling the blank spot.  AC and the DS are symbols for levels, not characters. 

I am re-locking the thread since ioi seemed to want it so.

I guess I'll unlock it shortly before the Dojo update tonight, and if the site seems fine, I'll leave it unlocked.

Go play outside or something people, we need a break from the awesomeness anyway.

LEFT4DEAD411.COM
Bet with disolitude: Left4Dead will have a higher Metacritic rating than Project Origin, 3 months after the second game's release.  (hasn't been 3 months but it looks like I won :-p )