By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Nintendo Direct, June 18, 2024, 10 AM EST

How would you rate this Nintendo Direct?

10 18 25.35%

9 29 40.85%

8 15 21.13%

7 6 8.45%

6 2 2.82%

5 0 0%

4 1 1.41%

3 0 0%

2 0 0%

1 0 0%

Total:71

While the stars of the show were the big firsty party titles, I feel like Fantasian and Stray were underrated showings.

Fantasian comes from the father of Final Fantasy himself Hironobu Sakaguchi and marks his return to consoles for the first time since 2011's excellent The Last Story, while Stray is one of the more beloved and successful indie titles of the last few years.

Around the Network

Got so exited for Ace Attorney Investigations that I bought a bundle with both the original Ace Attorney triology and Apollo Justice Triology for my switch.

Already have all the games but on 3DS, aka my least favorite Nintendo handheld, so getting the deal for all of them was justified. It was! It damn well was! I deserved them on the switch. I did not just spend money out of the blue.
Might have been a bit to eager on that buy button. Ah well, needed another reason to replay them anyway. I did! I needed...

Pre-ordered Zelda, Mario + Luigi and DKHD this morning. Probably unnecessary but I'm already looking forward to those. LM2 I think arrives today, need to finish Psyconauts 2 before jumping in.

i7-13700k

Vengeance 32 gb

RTX 4090 Ventus 3x E OC

Switch OLED

Was really happy with all the trailers that came out this year no complaints at all!

BiON!@