By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Elden Ring: Scadu of the Nerdtree. 94 OC/95 MC. Is it too hard? Poll.

Is the DLC too difficult...

Yes 5 17.24%

No 13 44.83%

A bit but manageable 8 27.59%

No opinion 3 10.34%

Total:29
KLXVER said:

Can you access the DLC from NG+?

Yeah, as long as you beat Radahn and Mohg.

Around the Network
LegitHyperbole said:
KLXVER said:

Can you access the DLC from NG+?

Yeah, as long as you beat Radahn and Mohg.

Nice. Thanks

I'm going with a new character, my level 413 Samurai isn't all that fun any more. Plus, I'm not too eager to go into a new DLC on NG+3. I think I'll try a Star Fist build this time, maybe it can transition into a Martial Arts type character. Fast attacks with high poise break are great fun!

I have 6 character with level 150 or higher

The struggle is to decide which one to play

I think I will stay at level 150 for the DLC. The question is, should I use new runes to level up after doing DLC content?

Around the Network

According to playtesters, their character was set at RL 200 and the game felt tougher than the base game still.

Damn it I already put 149 hours In this game now i have to refinish the game and beat a hidden boss lol. I'll pass for now cause I won't have time to game hard till next year, at least not on a console.

There is so much you pick up in this game from talismans to arts and what not that B lining to Mogh isn't really an option at this point unless you're in NG+. I'm gonna cross my fingers, keepy level 170 dual welding character and hope for the best on launch day.

Star Fist build is kicking serious ass, the charged heavy is fast and does absurd poise damage. Downed Mohg in 5 tries, which is a new record for me (also kicked his clone's ass in the first try), so I'm ready for the DLC! I've yet to try Malenia though, it takes a few days of building up courage to go to those roots.

F to players who B lined it in preparation, seems like you need to play the game and really beef out your character and then it's still tough.