Killer Bean 17 4.24%

Lego Horizon Adventures 71 17.71%

Palworld Sakurajima Update 6 1.50%

Phantom Blade 0 95 23.69%

Power Rangers Rita's Revenge 26 6.48%

Sonic x Shadow Generations 43 10.72%

Total:401
axumblade said:

Would anybody judge me if my most anticipated game so far is this Power Rangers game?

Done by the same devs as TMNT Shredders Revenge no ?

I'm completely in. Wasn't sure of it though until I saw the other stuff that wasn't just the battle sections. It's looking pretty sick !

As for the show overall ... 

Yeah poor man's E3 kinda describes it best. But honestly, it's rarely gonna reach that stage since most big publishers and such do their own shows. 

You got a few good announcements here and there like Civ 7, Lego Horizon coming to Switch (wtf?), Hyper Light Breaker or the Power Rangers beat'em up, etc ... Far from empty.

But a lot of it was centered around the updates and announcements of DLCs which will mostly cather who are in those games. 

So when Geoff said to level your expectations for one of the rare time of his "hyping" career, you can be sure it meant that there wasn't gonna be any type of bombshell in there.

Nonetheless, gaming is gaming

Last edited by Mar1217 - on 07 June 2024

Switch Friend Code : 3905-6122-2909 

Around the Network

Games I actually am interested in:

Want:
Lego Horizon Adventures announced for Playstation, PC, and Nintendo Switch
Civilization VII
Star Wars Outlaws Teaser
Power Rangers Rita's Rewind
Sonic x Shadow Generations
Alan Wake II Night Springs
Phantom Blade 0

Will Probably Get:
Neva
New Metaphor: ReFantazio Archetypes trailer
Deer & Boy
Unknown9 Awakening

Mar1217 said:
axumblade said:

Would anybody judge me if my most anticipated game so far is this Power Rangers game?

Done by the same devs as TMNT Shredders Revenge no ?

I'm completely in. Wasn't sure of it though until I saw the other stuff that wasn't just the battle sections. It's looking pretty sick !

Looks like it's made by Digital Eclipse. They didn't make Shredder's Revenge but they did make the Cowabunga Collection (as well as the Disney Afternoon Collection and Mega Man Legacy Collection). I think it's in good hands. They did well at those remakes. 

I went in with mild expectations so thought it was decent. Neva was one highlight though as usual the Day of the Devs segment following it was significantly better. So many cool indies shown off during that.

Thinking about it a little more I'd say this was a good one too. Might have done with some surprise instead of the mobile game ad at the end but oh well.

Around the Network

Really poor show. Legs Horizon Adventures though, that's an odd one, not my type of game but I'm impressed to see it drop multilat. Could never get in deep with CiV games so no hype there. I dunno what I was expecting, interesting new IP in the AAA space maybe but those days seem to be on hold. Only thing that is interesting for me is KCD 2 but sure I'd already known about that. Looks sick. 

I missed out on the show and the announcements until today lol

My daughter was born a week earlier than we anticipated so I've missed out on pretty much whatever was going on.

We're back home and everyone's doing great.

LEGO Horizon was a nice surprise - but confirmation for release for Sonic X Shadow Generations and Dragon Ball Sparking Zero was nice.

Show sucked dbz at discount other then that just slitterhead show sucked

Alan Wake 2 DLC was probably my favorite trailer/announce from the show, but Slitterhead, Kingdom Come 2, Star Wars, Quidditch, and Sonic x Shadow Generations were up there near the top as well.

Not much of interest, I think last year being so incredible would put a damper on almost anything they could show.