By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Persona 3 Reload (Xbox Series/XBO/GP, PS4/PS5, PC) and Persona 5 Tactica (Xbox Series/XBO/GP, PS4/PS5, NS, PC)

Persona 3 Reload just became my most hyped game by far.

Around the Network
KLXVER said:

Persona 5 Tactica seems to play alot like Mario+Rabbids. Could be cool.

I always wanted a FE x SMT game developed by Intelligent Systems, which would basically be Fire Emblem with Persona characters. That's kind of what I expected Tokyo Mirage Sessions to be until they decided to have Atlus make it as a SMT-style RPG. 

Wman1996 said:

We're going to learn more about Reload as it's officially announced and gets closer. No FeMC, it appears. Watch ATLUS release Reload and then a few years later release Reload Ultra or something with Portable and FES content. I would not put it past them given the way they've handled Persona 3, 4, and 5.

No FeMC but will likely have FES content.

Bank on it (the Reload Ultra part) - they will likely remaster it with Portable content in a decade from now.

A bit off topic but I can see SE remastering the Pixel remasters with the GBA/mobile content as well in a few years or so too.

haxxiy said:

Apparently, Reloaded is just vanilla Persona 3 without any of the FES or Portable features, which is lame AF. Especially considering vanilla Persona 3 aged quite a bit compared to the later releases.

It'll likely have some FES features like a controllable party (lol). I hope the story is included but I'm fine with it.

twintail said:

Sounds like that is a bad thing. Wasn't there a remastered version available too? Which version was that? FES?

Persona 3 (PS2) - Vanilla/OG
Persona 3 FES (PS2) - features additional post game content story
Persona 3 Portable (PSP, NS, Xbox One, PS4, PC) - Visual Novel style navigation, FeMC option, controllable party

Last edited by BasilZero - on 09 June 2023

haxxiy said:

Apparently, Reloaded is just vanilla Persona 3 without any of the FES or Portable features, which is lame AF. Especially considering vanilla Persona 3 aged quite a bit compared to the later releases.

I mean it's a remake not a remaster, so it's not like it will be like it's a 1 to 1 translation of any particular version. And from what I can find the original source on that only said "it isn't definitive", which could really mean anything. If it doesn't have FES and Portable "features" I assume that would mean "The Answer" or the female protagonist.

Try out my free game on Steam

2024 OpenCritic Prediction Leagues:

Nintendo | PlayStation | Multiplat

UnderwaterFunktown said:

haxxiy said:

I mean it's a remake not a remaster, so it's not like it will be like it's a 1 to 1 translation of any particular version. And from what I can find the original source on that only said "it isn't definitive", which could really mean anything. If it doesn't have FES and Portable "features" I assume that would mean "The Answer" or the female protagonist.

Yeah, no the Answer, no FeMC, maybe not even a controllable party since this is (supposedly) a 1:1 Bluepoint-style remake.

Which sucks since FeMC is not just an alternate main, it's one that has much better social links overall. Since the OG game was their first forage into that mechanic, it was all still very rough.

Around the Network
haxxiy said:

Yeah, no the Answer, no FeMC, maybe not even a controllable party since this is (supposedly) a 1:1 Bluepoint-style remake.

Which sucks since FeMC is not just an alternate main, it's one that has much better social links overall. Since the OG game was their first forage into that mechanic, it was all still very rough.

No way, is uncontrollable party will be a thing. The game will get critically slammed just for that lol.

Bite my shiny metal cockpit!

Leynos said:

Nice

I saw a post about Gematsu in Reddit that also mentioned a NS version is pretty much confirmed.

Great that this will be on all platforms.

Leynos said:

Woops, @BasilZero post aged like fine gamer juice in milk 

Switch Friend Code : 3905-6122-2909 

Mar1217 said:

Woops, @BasilZero post aged like fine gamer juice in milk 

This isnt a "Gotcha" moment like you think it is but if it makes you feel good, go for it I guess lol.