By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Official Xbox Games Showcase + Starfield Direct thread- Live now!

Rate the Xbox showcase + Starfield direct?

10 6 14.63%

9 9 21.95%

8 16 39.02%

7 3 7.32%

6 5 12.20%

5 1 2.44%

4 1 2.44%

3 0 0%

2 0 0%

1 0 0%

Total:41
shikamaru317 said:

Heads-up guys, Xbox has apparently uploaded the showcase to youtube 2 days early. The video is being held until Sunday, but a good hacker will be able to get at the video most likely, so more leaks beyond the Persona leaks are likely. Please refrain from posting any leaks in this thread.

Gosh, that looks like a dumb decision. Why to upload it 2 days earlier?

That's basically telling to the leakers: "If you want to leak our showcase, we'll give you 2 days".

Around the Network
shikamaru317 said:

Heads-up guys, Xbox has apparently uploaded the showcase to youtube 2 days early. The video is being held until Sunday, but a good hacker will be able to get at the video most likely, so more leaks beyond the Persona leaks are likely. Please refrain from posting any leaks in this thread.

Livestream videos like this showcase can be uploaded early?

Xbox Series Hardware has been out for a few years now, they need this to be banging to claw back some legitimacy and relevancy.

Looking forward to Fable and Perfect Dark, no interest in Halo Infinite (I say this as a massive Halo fan) and keenly optimistic about Starfield.

--::{PC Gaming Master Race}::--

I am going to watch it with the hope we get to see dragon age from EA

shikamaru317 said:

Hacker?

You mean....a leaker who is a Youtube employee who can watch the videos ahead of time (like TheSnitch was last year) ? lol

Around the Network
twintail said:
shikamaru317 said:

Livestream videos like this showcase can be uploaded early?

Yes you can upload them early and just activate the "live" status (when it starts playing) basically.

I'm interested to see how much they talk about Halo. A new season of infinite starts in a week and a half, so I know they'll be talking some about that. But, I wonder if they'll talk anything about content beyond that.

Other than that, it's really all about Starfield. This is a big day for Xbox. Nowhere near as big as the Starfield launch, but a very big day nonetheless. They really need to build excitement around that game with a presentation that looks great, but also doesn't over promise.

I'm certainly interested to hear about other things as well. But halo is far and away the most significant Microsoft property in terms of its impact on my gaming. And Starfield is far and away the most significant Microsoft property in terms of it's impact on the success of this generation of Xbox.

Here we are less than 4 hours until the showcase. Have fun today guys.

It’s awesome seeing how much general excitement and positivity there is leading up to the showcase. It definitely has an old school E3 vibe to it. Even if it is prerecorded lol

Bringing back some old Phil Spencer hype gifs and images from E3's past: