By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - PlayStation Nation |OT| Swinging to Spider-Man 2

Around the Network

24 hours and 12 minutes left to go.

Sony considers PSVR2 to have had a strong launch:

Okay guys, so I didn't want to overhype you all, but I think there is definitely more than 3 games being shown tomorrow.

the-pi-guy said:

Sony considers PSVR2 to have had a strong launch:

Yeah, I didn't figure a niche peripheral that was more expensive than the console it launched for with limited appeal would sell absurd numbers. I love it, it's the best VR I've ever played (Especially compared to its price tag), but I wouldn't expect it to sell through millions of copies at launch. That just wasn't its market. 

My Console Library:

PS5, Switch, XSX

PS4, PS3, PS2, PS1, WiiU, Wii, GCN, N64 SNES, XBO, 360

3DS, DS, GBA, Vita, PSP, Android

Around the Network

Ok, so, the show will start at 5:00 pm here in Brazil. That's the time I will leave from work.

If I dash my way home, I may arrive before 5:20 pm. I will take a quick shower, and then I'll probably tune in at ~5:30 pm. So I can watch more than half of the show, I think.

Hope I don't miss the best announcements.

One more sleep until the showcase!!

I'm not sure about the likelihood and all the complications with licensing, but seeing Sony highlight sports as a major category in their portfolio, makes me feel like they want to make a play for the Madden/FIFA license. 

PotentHerbs said:

One more sleep until the showcase!!

tossing and turning

...to avoid getting banned for inactivity, I may have to resort to comments that are of a lower overall quality and or beneath my moral standards.

...to avoid getting banned for inactivity, I may have to resort to comments that are of a lower overall quality and or beneath my moral standards.