By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - PlayStation Nation |OT| Swinging to Spider-Man 2

DonFerrari said:
coolbeans said:

Sorry to take an off-topic detour, but did someone respond to me and then delete/alter OG comment? I saw a reply notification in my VGChartz Buddy, but don't see anything new addressed to me here.

In the past it have happened to me that someone had made multiquote cross threads so when he replied in a single thread with a post from a different thread I got the blue tick but entering the thread that showed blue there was nothing to answer to.

Ah I see.  Appreciate that info.

Around the Network

Got my PS5 today! (Also bought the Dualsense charging dock).

I'll set it up during the weekend.

BasilZero said:

Just in time to be overwhelmed by the many games you likely already have for PS5 :P

My Console Library:

PS5, Switch, XSX

PS4, PS3, PS2, PS1, WiiU, Wii, GCN, N64 SNES, XBO, 360

3DS, DS, GBA, Vita, PSP, Android

Runa216 said:

Just in time to be overwhelmed by the many games you likely already have for PS5 :P

The ironic thing was I was thinking of buying a PS4 Pro last year since my current OG PS4 is 8 years old.

But the PS4 Pro was sold out everywhere and everyone else who had it were third parties who were selling it for more than the PS5.

So now that I have a PS5 - I can play some of the PS4 games that get game boost.

I'm gonna finish playing the rest of the KH series (BBS next, then the new PS4 ones afterwards) along with God of War (2018) right before I play Ragnarok.

(And ya...I do have a huge PS4 backlog).

I'm gonna end up playing boosted games on PS5 while I play older re-releases/ports like King of Fighters Orochi Saga and other games that didnt get a boost like Driveclub on my PS4

You US guys are lucky when it comes to consoles prices. I saw the PS5 digital edition at 399$... meaning it's 368,51€, the price here is 449,99€.

Around the Network

An Australian retailer has apparently listed a description for a PS5 Slim, but it seems it's a whole lot of nothing. It's an old page that features the same description as the PS4 slim.

Sony shouldn't use Iron galaxy for porting ps5 titles to pc again. They've done some decent work in the past for other titles like Spyro on PC. Diablo 3 on Switch etc. But this is 2 problematic launches for PS5 to PC in a row. They don't have the necessary skills to deliver a PS5 AAA game on PC it seems.

Last edited by Zippy6 - on 29 March 2023

CloudxTifa said:

You US guys are lucky when it comes to consoles prices. I saw the PS5 digital edition at 399$... meaning it's 368,51€, the price here is 449,99€.

Well there is the taxes to pay after the purchase. But if you want to talk about lucky.

In Brazil a PS5 costs a little over 3 months of minimum wage (about 850 USD)

duduspace11 "Well, since we are estimating costs, Pokemon Red/Blue did cost Nintendo about $50m to make back in 1996"

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=8808363

Mr Puggsly: "Hehe, I said good profit. You said big profit. Frankly, not losing money is what I meant by good. Don't get hung up on semantics"

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=9008994

Azzanation: "PS5 wouldn't sold out at launch without scalpers."

BasilZero said:

I hope it had a seatbelt fastened on the way home.

...to avoid getting banned for inactivity, I may have to resort to comments that are of a lower overall quality and or beneath my moral standards.

Zippy6 said:

An Australian retailer has apparently listed a description for a PS5 Slim, but it seems it's a whole lot of nothing. It's an old page that features the same description as the PS4 slim.

Sony shouldn't use Iron galaxy for porting ps5 titles to pc again. They've done some decent work in the past for other titles like Spyro on PC. Diablo 3 on Switch etc. But this is 2 problematic launches for PS5 to PC in a row. They don't have the necessary skills to deliver a PS5 AAA game on PC it seems.

Could be a premature listing. I mean, I hope so.

Yeah, too bad about Iron Galaxy... being 2 for 2 with Sony is going to end up denying them a pretty good and consistent flow of work. Now I wonder who is going to handle TLoU2... can't screw that up.