By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - PlayStation Nation |OT| Swinging to Spider-Man 2

With the recent blogpost of HFW Burning Shores, and the talk of leveraging the power of the PlayStation 5 without being constrained with the PlayStation 4, it goes to show how much Guerrilla Games can still push the envelope, despite how much they improved from the original. The platforming, for instance, was such a major letdown to me despite the much improved traversal, coming off of Assassins Creed Odyssey which I didn't even beat lol.

Also, I wouldn't be surprised to see the Horizon multiplayer game announced at the next PlayStation Showcase and slated for the end of the year (Oct/Nov), it's been in development for quite some time.

Last edited by PotentHerbs - on 14 March 2023

Around the Network
the-pi-guy said:

So what would people hope Naughty Dog ends up making?

Anyone still hoping that they're making TLOU 3, but being coy about it?

Personal hope, is that they make a fantasy RPG.  

anything. as long as one of the games is TloU3.

I'd be interested in how they'd tackle a FPS, though.

But I will say this about whoever is doing the new Uncharted; I hope it includes co-op, more emphasis on platforming/ exploration, more MGS like bosses, and a codec system where you can call Nate at any time and he'll provide tips/ random info shenanigans. 

Everything but a FPS please.

...to avoid getting banned for inactivity, I may have to resort to comments that are of a lower overall quality and or beneath my moral standards.

CloudxTifa said:

I don't much care for FPS games either, but with Calladoody potentially going to Xbox...we might need something to fill that gap. Destiny is good and all but it's just one game. 

My Console Library:

PS5, Switch, XSX

PS4, PS3, PS2, PS1, WiiU, Wii, GCN, N64 SNES, XBO, 360

3DS, DS, GBA, Vita, PSP, Android

Around the Network
Runa216 said:
CloudxTifa said:

I don't much care for FPS games either, but with Calladoody potentially going to Xbox...we might need something to fill that gap. Destiny is good and all but it's just one game. 

LMAO I didn't understand your wordplay here so I checked what was Calladoody on internet before understanding you were talking about COD.

DroidKnight said:

I'm really interested. Hope we can take the woman as main character if we play solo.

CloudxTifa said:
Runa216 said:

LMAO I didn't understand your wordplay here so I checked what was Calladoody on internet before understanding you were talking about COD.

Heh, sorry! I thought it was a pretty common term. 

My Console Library:

PS5, Switch, XSX

PS4, PS3, PS2, PS1, WiiU, Wii, GCN, N64 SNES, XBO, 360

3DS, DS, GBA, Vita, PSP, Android

Runa216 said:
CloudxTifa said:

Heh, sorry! I thought it was a pretty common term. 

English isn't my first language actually. So I was like "I don't know this game, it's a new one ?" lol

Last edited by CloudxTifa - on 16 March 2023

It's looking like PS5 will have an unprecedentedly big March in the US, at least by PS standards (DS, Wii, and COVID era Switch may be hard to top). The God of War bundle, the digital edition, and the standard model have been simultaneously available for about 2 days on Amazon with all three ranking high (DE GoW bundle high as well, but sold out quickly). It's nice to see them finally unleash the $399 Digital Edition which has been beating the other models whenever available in the US and UK.

Impressive how high the God of War bundle is ranking despite the availability of other models. Still consistently outranking the standard model in the US.