By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - PlayStation Nation |OT| Swinging to Spider-Man 2

PotentHerbs said:

Decided to dive back into HFW for the platinum trophy before the Burning Shores DLC.

One of the first things that come to mind is how well Horizon could translate into an MMO. I could see Guerrilla improving many RPG elements within this Horizon multiplayer title which will then translate into the next mainline game.

well yes most of the elements could match with a MMORPG.

duduspace11 "Well, since we are estimating costs, Pokemon Red/Blue did cost Nintendo about $50m to make back in 1996"

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=8808363

Mr Puggsly: "Hehe, I said good profit. You said big profit. Frankly, not losing money is what I meant by good. Don't get hung up on semantics"

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=9008994

Azzanation: "PS5 wouldn't sold out at launch without scalpers."

Around the Network

So I've decided I'm going to get the 50x85K bravia. Anyone have this model?
4K, alm, vrr, 120hz (at 1080p though).

I feel that's good enough for me. Was hoping to get the 90k or 85L but both are 55inch minimum but my SO wants 50inch max for our next tv.

twintail said:

I feel that's good enough for me. Was hoping to get the 90k or 85L but both are 55inch minimum but my SO wants 50inch max for our next tv.

Who own earth would limit you to 50" for the main tv? Tell her that research says that 65" is the bare minimum for main TV nowadays =p

duduspace11 "Well, since we are estimating costs, Pokemon Red/Blue did cost Nintendo about $50m to make back in 1996"

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=8808363

Mr Puggsly: "Hehe, I said good profit. You said big profit. Frankly, not losing money is what I meant by good. Don't get hung up on semantics"

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=9008994

Azzanation: "PS5 wouldn't sold out at launch without scalpers."

DonFerrari said:
twintail said:

Who own earth would limit you to 50" for the main tv? Tell her that research says that 65" is the bare minimum for main TV nowadays =p

That's what I got! 

My Console Library:

PS5, Switch, XSX

PS4, PS3, PS2, PS1, WiiU, Wii, GCN, N64 SNES, XBO, 360

3DS, DS, GBA, Vita, PSP, Android

twintail said:

I have the X90J.

Apparently the X85K doesn't have local dimming, and it has a split 4K120.  

The X90J does come in a 50", and it doesn't have those issues. It's a year older, but it has the newer chipset.  

If you're coming from a cheap TV, I'm sure you will be happy with the X85K. But there's plenty of improvement out there. I would try to find an X90J, to be honest.

Around the Network

Is it just me or is sony first party output for ps5 this year kind of bad. There doesn't seem to be anything aside from spiderman 2 and Stellar blade for this year and they don't even have release dates yet. I'm not including vr games in this because that's it's own thing.

pikashoe said:

Is it just me or is sony first party output for ps5 this year kind of bad. There doesn't seem to be anything aside from spiderman 2 and Stellar blade for this year and they don't even have release dates yet. I'm not including vr games in this because that's it's own thing.

Yes it's poor.. if it stayed this way. You have to remember that they haven't had a showcase in a long time. We're an unusual situation where they have very little announced for the future so I would expect there next showcase to be massive and it wouldn't surprise me if there are unnanounced titles releasing this year.

pikashoe said:

The announced lineup is absolutely poor. 

I have to imagine/hope that there are still going to be some surprises later this year. 

As to what kind of surprises, some possibilities:

- Helldivers 2

- TLOU Online launching

- Team Asobi game

Perhaps some more SIE published titles.

Overall, not the greatest year.

Zippy6 said:
pikashoe said:

Yes it's poor.. if it stayed this way. You have to remember that they haven't had a showcase in a long time. We're an unusual situation where they have very little announced for the future so I would expect there next showcase to be massive and it wouldn't surprise me if there are unnanounced titles releasing this year.

Hopefully, I just found it kind of odd that they have so little, especially with releases seeming to start ramping up last year, usually this is the point of the gen when sony really start showing off the big guns.

All we need is FFXVI and FFVII Rebirth. Nothing else.