By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - PlayStation 2023 OpenCritic Prediction League - Year End Results!

Horizon Call of the Mountain: 82
Final Fantasy XVI: 87
Marvel's Spider-Man 2: 92
Stellar Blade: 79

Around the Network

Dang! I expected Forspoken to have low scores, but I didn't think it would suck this bad. I had it at 76.

...to avoid getting banned for inactivity, I may have to resort to comments that are of a lower overall quality and or beneath my moral standards.

Alright I've tallied the points for Forspoken (sitting at a score of 68) and added our very own leaderboard. Currently @Captain_Yuri has a significant lead, sitting at 9 points. Since there were a lot of Forspoken predictions carried over from last year and since a lot of those were way off, I've left out anybody that got 0 points for now (including yours truly!). So anybody that made the leaderboard: pat yourself on the back, you are a very exclusive club.

The time is also drawing near for the second game: Horizon Call of the Mountain, only 9 days till release and reviews should proably show up a few days before that.

Try out my free game on Steam

2024 OpenCritic Prediction Leagues:

Nintendo | PlayStation | Multiplat

The first 25 reviews are in for Horizon Call of the Mountain and it's currently sitting at a score of 82. Definitely room for fluctuations as more reviews come in, but it's probably safe to say my own prediction of 90 was just a tad on the ambitious side. Many other predictions in the correct range though so there should be a lot of points in this for many.

I've added a score for Stellar Blade (77) but failed to inform you. xD

Feel free to put me on the board.

Around the Network

Bumping up my FF16 prediction from 87 to 90. Could go higher but I think the action-heavy/RPG-light nature and limited exploration won't sit well with a lot of fans.

Last edited by Kyuu - on 28 February 2023

Tallied up the points of Horizon Call of the Mountain which is sitting at a score of 80. A lot more people got points this time around than with Forspoken, actually everyone but me lol, but @TheLegendaryBigBoss was the clear winner with a spot on prediction earning him 12 points; legendary indeed.

Hmm should I maybe add the Burning Shores to this League?
I wasn't sure if OpenCritic included DLC, but it seems they do with larger ones, including the Frozen Wilds DLC for the first Horizon. And there isn't really anything else on the schedule between now and FF XVI.

FFXVI = 84
Spider-Man 2 = 89
Stellar Blade = 79

Final Fantasy 16: 90%
Spider-Man 2: 90%+